Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #11
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela

Okay, I'll try that on my next attempt. >_< Thanks for the tip.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
>_<
You guys make everything seem hard >-_-< Just run towards the lizards and use rejuv and heal as close in timing as possible alot of lizards should be on you, Then go to the heroes n just spam heal, after 4 heals use rejuv n start running slowly around the camp close to the fire but stopping to cast rejuv after its cooled, repeat steps until your done... it isnt that hard just dont forget the heroes help too

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin
Old 04-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #13
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Uhh, even without spamming Rejuvenate/Heal at any time, I didn't have trouble taking and holding aggro. I just made sure to be there when they spawned and normal attacked/Bashed mobs to get them on me.

There weren't ever any mobs on the NPCs, except at the beginning of the spawn where you take them off and the one or two the heroes were attacking at the time.

Rejuvenate and all didn't seem to have any effect in holding/taking aggro so I just attacked and didn't have any trouble.

No, I didn't have a +9 Hammer/ scrolls >__>

+0 NPC Mace ftw!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:27 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kaidela View Post
*Failed two more times xD*

A couple times I had all the agro, but then the idiots would attack and half the mob would go to them. D: And I suck at clicking on the mobs that are attacking them when I'm already surrounded (tab hates me). I'm gonna wait a bit til I try again. ><
When u're surrounded by a heap of mobs... where u get to the point u couldnt see which ones are hitting you, and which ones are hitting the NPCs, walk away from the NPC, and u should be able to drag the mobs that u've got aggro... and you'll leave behind the group that's still attacking the NPC...

sometimes its worth walking a bit further away coz the NPC seems to be a bit slow at helping you attack... Elderine didnt react for about 2 mins when i pulled the mob far away from her...

if that's any help =)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #15
Kaidela
Bored Fox

Well anyway, I finished it. >.< I think when I failed the first time it screwed me up. Thanks for the help. xD
Old 04-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #16
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Gratz Gratz and more Gratz!

That was a stressful painful quest and I could never get the aggro on me.

I got lvra, my new hero, to finish mine for me coz it stressed me out too too much. And lvra was in there chatting to guildies the whole time. Meh, when I was trying I was non stop attacking trying to get & hold aggro and still failed.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 04-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #17
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
It wasn't nearly as hard as some people make it sound.

An alternative would've been to simply hit each mob once or twice, but that can be hard to do when they're all stacked and clustered on top of each other.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #18
Kaidela
Bored Fox

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Gratz Gratz and more Gratz!

That was a stressful painful quest and I could never get the aggro on me.

I got lvra, my new hero, to finish mine for me coz it stressed me out too too much. And lvra was in there chatting to guildies the whole time. Meh, when I was trying I was non stop attacking trying to get & hold aggro and still failed.
That's exactly how I felt. I'm glad I'm not alone. xD In the end, I had a guildie help me finish too. >< I was getting so frustrated with it, lol.

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
It wasn't nearly as hard as some people make it sound.

An alternative would've been to simply hit each mob once or twice, but that can be hard to do when they're all stacked and clustered on top of each other.
Exactly. They were stacked together. I tried running away, but that just wasted time... it was a mess.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:47 PM   #19
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I was also annoyed when i got in there and was faced with a quest that required you to take and hold aggro yet the only skill a cleric has that comes close to an aoe is rejuvenate and to a lesser degree heal and yet in there neither of these worked as an aoe. And to further the frustration the skill for which we are suppose to be built, heal, does no good since we could not even heal the NPC's as we attempted to pull or kill off the mobs.

grrrrrr

And YAY for having guildies to help! I told someone in my guild the other day that if we aren't there to help guildies then we might as well be randoms.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 04-20-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL i dont understand how lvra finds it so easy!

Roumen also died the 2nd time for me.. i only JUST saved him...

Maybe he's a lot quicker.... that 3rd part required some fast reactions...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread