Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-08-2016, 03:55 PM   #11
Lirange
Bad Kid

Aren't cats okay with staying home alone? I know with dogs you need to take them for walks and stuff.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:27 AM   #12
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, that's true enough. It's actually why I prefer cats; they're just content doing their own thing for the most part.

It's just that whenever I do get home, he's soooo excited and wanting to play, and I'm just so dog tired I don't want to bother... I feel like like if he had companion to play with with all day he/they, would be more content.

--Selfish edit--

And maybe if I find someone to tire him out he/they will just shut up and let me sleep a bit past 6am. According to Key this is when I must arise and at the very least rub cheeks with him for 5 to 10 minutes.... He's an asshole...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 02-13-2016 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: took out the F bombs, I'm foul mouthed by nature but it's not needed here.
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:09 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think it depends on personality. Cats are generally a loner species but obviously they can also be very social. I want a cat so bad but I have to wait
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:03 AM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
You're right they all have their own personalities.... mines's an asshole that refuses to let me sleep past 7am or so and constantly dares me to toss him out into the harsh wilds and I consider it more and more each morning....

But also, awww. just get one. Most of all the costs are normally either ignorable; just let em live or die by nature, or often covered by social groups. They so cuuute!. .... mostly. sometimes real assholes though...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote