Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Soukon
Slime

Soukon is on a distinguished road
Everything is blue >_>

Greetings.

Operating System (OS):Windows xp home WSP 2
Processor information:intel pentium 4. 2.79 Ghz(I believe)
RAM available:1 GB
Graphics information:Sad... Gforce 5500 series. Some random nvidia driver from 2004. The card has 128 mb V memory
Nature of your problem:

Approximately three and a half days ago I downloaded Fiesta. After an arguable number of complications I overcame all but a single outstanding problem...

furthermore

Please dont acuse me of posting a farse. I did NOT photoshop/paintshop (lol) this picture. Feel free to check the legitimacy of these SS's however you may go about doing so.

Here is a list of unsuccesful fixes I have thought of or have been suggested:
-Reset my in game interface via the in game tab

-Download and apply the manual patch from an external source (both pre 9/1/09 and post 9/1/09)

-Un-install and re-install the game (waste of hours each time this is attempted <_<)

-Mess around with the files and folders, (one of the problems I originally had was a fault of my own. I have two hard drives the default (C:\) has an extremely limited amount of free space (less than 5GB). The problem was that I began to install the game there and after realising the instalation was in the wrong place I terminated the application and began it again on my secondary HD (F:\) which has over 450 GB of free space.

Unfortunately some of the application remained on my C drive and when I had finished the process The launcher application was on my C drive and the program with all the rescources was on my F drive. One easily fixed side effect of this was my desktop shortcut for fiesa was showing up as unknown so I had to manualy redirect so on and sofourth...

ANYWAY what im getting at now is all in game characters are still blue. Interestingly enough hair and wepons appear as normal. I need someone to tell me how to get faces on heads and varied colours to clothing and gear

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to provide insight.
Soukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

That's a graphic card related issue update the driver to the latest possible version if that fails to fix the problem you need to upgrade your graphics card or you will be stuck with blue until you do. Those are the only 2 options you have I have a similar related issue except for me some enemies are invisible not all but a couple.

Glad my issue will be fixed when I get a new computer this month
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote