Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #31
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough

my friend kinda bugs the guild to plvl lol
and always drags me in
i'm not really after level since i need to get my bow completed for 3 licence which happens to be bat,vivi,spiders
a lvl 30 xbow
after completing, that's gonna be worth some money =D
Old 11-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #32
babyM
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: BabyMera
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
babyM is on a distinguished road
wow...that's mean....took both rings from you and the tank...that's just not right i just don't get how some people can be greedy like this..
Old 11-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #33
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Hey can we publicly have the name please? That person's reputation needs to be shattered, and should have the public informed. Seriously.

I really want a blacklist. Reading that just makes me so angry... And i'm not one to speak, since I'm only 2x and only come across crappy items, but i hate people like that. Can we ask the moderatorss to have a public blacklist on these forums? If we ever party with someone we think is shifty, all we gotta do is CRT+F their name on the blacklist!

We could send screenshots with stories and such to a certain person on the forums, and they can edit the list. I reckon it'll help us avoid future problems with the nuts in the game.

Last edited by Xylem; 11-28-2007 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Just adding stuff and avoiding double post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #34
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'm 100% we won't do that on here. I'm going to deny the request, sorry. Plus, you're on Bijou, this person is on Teva.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #35
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
I guess your case is more severe than mine.... My party shouted in MT to get some clerics to party with us for grinding in Vine Tomb, a cleric came and mentioned that if we helped her out with the staves she'll come and grind with us in VT. After we killed all the staves for her quest she simply made up a lame excuse and left. I really despise those that use others without giving anything back...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #36
undeadmith
Bored Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: yourboma
Current Level: to lame to edit constantly
Server: teva/apoline
undeadmith is on a distinguished road
i hate selfish people -__-

HEY YOU THATS MY CAKE STAY OF MY CAKE
RESPECT MY AUTHORETY*

fight in the name of metal

Old 11-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #37
Kensou
Mushroom

Kensou is on a distinguished road
I don't party with people outside my guild anymore, unless I can assure it's a good grinding party. Mostly because I prefer fast paced, organized party to speed up the process, and most people in this game can't seem to do that. Other than that, the maturity level in this game has seeemed to plumit since CB, and it just annoys me to no end, and people seem to treat archers with the least ammount of respect, at my level at least. Soloing ftw.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:56 AM   #38
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Take those you trust, and only those you trust.

I still need a TK kill for that 115k exp reward...

But more importantly, that fame. 225 fame...
Old 11-29-2007, 04:43 AM   #39
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
This is why I rarely party outside of the guild aside from the few people I know well outside of it. Although I might be pursuaded to expand my partying to people from the forums, because if I get screwed, I'm sure as hell naming names.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:47 AM   #40
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
also.. u cant garantee that u will get 5 drops from boss mobs when u raid... i'd hate the feeling of hving someone who missed out, nor do i want to be one that missed out either...

so if u party with ur frds, u know that they can sell it and split the money XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread