Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
a503226
Mushroom

a503226 is on a distinguished road
in game marketplace

Was wondering if there are any plans on adding an in-game marketplace. What I mean by that is having an area that users can go into (like a marketplace) and set up shop (either for buying or selling). Then when a user goes into the marketplace he can bring up a display of all items that are up for sale or people are trying to buy. Within the interface you could also have the ability to filter bas on weapon, armor type ... etc.

Thanks
a503226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

this is just a fansite, your better off asking if a feature is going to be implemented on the officials, or ask on the 3questions a month thread.
And it has been discussed many times, not just in this game, but every game. I don't think bright kingdom have it, so i'm guessing fiesta isn't going to have it to. And i doubt there working on that. Would be much easier if they did though.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There was some talk about setting up an auction-house setup, but I believe those plans have fallen through.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:34 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah.. I think it was said that they had plans for it, but for some reason (that I forgot), they probably won't be implementing it any time soon. D:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:18 AM   #5
direking
Speedy Slime

direking is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=a503226;361899]
i think this is a good idea, in-game marketplace would be easy for players selling or buying something, i hope we can have it

Originally Posted by a503226 View Post
Was wondering if there are any plans on adding an in-game marketplace. What I mean by that is having an area that users can go into (like a marketplace) and set up shop (either for buying or selling). Then when a user goes into the marketplace he can bring up a display of all items that are up for sale or people are trying to buy. Within the interface you could also have the ability to filter bas on weapon, armor type ... etc.

Thanks
This is a good idea, the in-game marketplace would be easy for palyers selling or buying something, i hope we can have it

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-21-2009 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: Pleaes do not double post and use the edit button.
direking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
crazyplay
Fire Mushroom

crazyplay is on a distinguished road
marketplace is necessary to be added in the games, on one hand, it gives the chance to exchange so that you may make your mission done easily, on the other hand, it brings people closer to each other
crazyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:12 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Didn't they add a huge marketplace-like area in Roumen, centered on the storage keeper? It's been a while since I've logged in, but I seem to remember that.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
They did but that really didn't solve anything. Shops are still everywhere. Auction houses would probably get me back into playing again.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
ThievingSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by ThievingSix View Post
They did but that really didn't solve anything. Shops are still everywhere. Auction houses would probably get me back into playing again.
It was just stupid of them to add that marketplace area and then still allow shops everywhere else on the map.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote