Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
tofu_bot
Slime

tofu_bot is on a distinguished road
empowering question

im fairly new to the whole fiesta/archer thing and from reading a buttload of guides and stat/empowering threads, i have a question that really boggles me
cus from what im reading i should need at least 15 empowering points thingys by lvl 51 but then if thats true, wouldnt i only have 8 empowering points since i only get 1 empowering point every odd lvl?
and if i only have those 8 points what should i empower?
tofu_bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Ya its true natures mist will become your main attack at 51,but in the mean time put point into damage of power and aim shots. Max our power and put some into aim. You'll really need to put out as much damage as possible.

Or....if your planning on spending sparkcash...you can enpower power and aim even more then just reset at 51.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
tofu_bot
Slime

oh ok thanks
but another quick question is that would i not need to empower the bone shot/poison arrow skill?
just adding another question is that if i want to be more of a party archer *not a fan of pk/pvping* should/would i need to empower any points for cd for mulit-arrow at lvl 20? or would nature' mist just completely replace it
and the points would be a waste?
Old 07-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
With your remaining points, I'll recommend to put them in Power for Power shot too...

There's not really a need to empower bone shot or multishot... multishot requires u stand still, longer cast time, longer cool down.. I barely use it...

There's no need to waste points on bone shot and the likes, coz the effect isn't really that great.. eventually by lvl 75 you'll get another AOE DoT skill, which I believe you'll need another 15 points for...

but yeah for now, power in Power Shot is good to get through the early levels...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:23 AM   #5
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
I empowered Multishots CD and power. It's becomes nearly spammable. I used it quite a bit in KQ's and the Abyss.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
ThievingSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
MS is not useful if you solo a lot.. I guess has its use in a party... but you don't have that many points to put 15 in NM, 10 in MS, 5 in Power shot, 5 in aim and 15 in Piercing shot (is that wat the lvl 75 skill is called?)

That's 50 points you'll need to be lvl 100!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:55 AM   #7
tofu_bot
Slime

yea thats true hessah cause if nm is really needed for 15 points
then you only have 8 points to use to empower anything till lvl 51
which i think is no where near enough needed

*edit* and another thing that i mention above is that i will be mainly partying with this archer and not so much soloing so if theres anything to change with the empowering and skills it would be nice to know ty*

Last edited by tofu_bot; 07-15-2009 at 07:57 AM..
Old 07-16-2009, 04:37 AM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
1-50 you'll need power and aim shot fully empowered becasue multishot doest make much of a difference. 51+ Natures Mist and Piercing Shot fully empowered and still keep power empower on aim and power shot.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 09-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
Stealth_Lord
Slime

Stealth_Lord is on a distinguished road
Hmm... So then

5-10 Into Aim Shot CD/DMG
5-10 Into Power Shot CD/DMG
10-20 Into Natures Mist CD/DMG
10-20 Into Piercing Shot CD/DMG

Should I put some into Nature Swiftness?

Nature's Swiftness (Level 60)
Its a skill which makes you do any skill twice without having to wait for the Cool Down (CD) time. In other words, it ignores the CD time of the skill you will use next.

Should I decrease its CD?

What about Multi- Blood shot?

Multi Blood Shot (Level 112)
Arouses bleeding to the targets in wide area with a powerful arrow strike.

Should I decrease its CD and/or DMG?

Thanks to Glacius for my awsome sig.
Stealth_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by Stealth_Lord View Post
Should I put some into Nature Swiftness?

Nature's Swiftness (Level 60)
Its a skill which makes you do any skill twice without having to wait for the Cool Down (CD) time. In other words, it ignores the CD time of the skill you will use next.

Should I decrease its CD?

What about Multi- Blood shot?

Multi Blood Shot (Level 112)
Arouses bleeding to the targets in wide area with a powerful arrow strike.

Should I decrease its CD and/or DMG?
D: Dont put any points into any of those two. Natures Swiftness is still a 3min cooldown with max cooldown. Not really useful when you can spam piercing shot and natures mist constantly. (Although it would be a little useful with fighting Helga since you can keep Natures Speed running longer, but that doesnt out wiegh you waisting points on NS when you can use those points for other skills.)

Multi Blood Shot is either bugged or is a fail skill. I'm leaning towards bugged becasue it's not kitable and it bugs your other skills. i.e. You use Multi Blood Shot and then you can use any other skills or emotions.

So dont use points on any of those two, but I'm saving some points for Multi Blood Shot for when they fix it. Or I might just take off all points ecept CD for Natures Mist. Idk we'll see how they fix it. If they ever do.

TEVA: