Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Alive

Quote:

Summary

A high schooler named Taisuke Kanou is living with his older sister, Youko, after the death of his parents. He lives a relatively quiet life until a massive surge of suicides around the world known as the "Nightmare Week" begins.

From that moment on, weird phenomena begin to occur around Taisuke. He is victim of space travelling illusions. He sees a smiling girl who jumps to her death from atop a building. His best friend, Hirose, is framed for murder. His classmates are killing themselves for no apparent reason. Furthermore, the police always seem to keep an eye on Taisuke while investigating Hirose's case. At the same time, a psychotic murderer appears, and he sees our protagonist as his "comrade". Will Taisuke succumb to all of these crazy incidents? Or will he be able to someday return to his old peaceful lifestyle that he yearns for?
Alive - Last Evolutionary Boy

Currently stuck on this manga. I thought it was going to be something creepy but it's interesting. Thought I'd share.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Well... o_o
Old 06-22-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Must be playing too much Legals & Humans. First thing I thought when I read the description was that Legals were trying to frame him.

Looks interesting.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:52 AM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
Must be playing too much Legals & Humans. First thing I thought when I read the description was that Legals were trying to frame him.
LOL
Old 06-22-2009, 06:55 AM   #5
A_Forever

Reading the description makes me think of what my borther told me about yesterday. He listens to Sick and Wrong(A podcast) and they were talking about some Japanese movie(I think it was Japanese) that was about tons of suicides or something. The suicide rate in Japan rose as kids saw this movie. Teens were watching this movie and then killing themselves in the ways people committed suicide in the movie. o_o

Apparently the movie is a few years old and wasn't released in the US xD
Old 06-22-2009, 06:58 AM   #6
Lirange
Bad Kid

o.o
isn't japan the highest suicidal rate?
because they take this test in japan, that decides your future, and that is why alot of people suicide

and dam, a girl jumped of a building and landed right in front of him,and she smiled at him before she died....
Old 06-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
A_Forever

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
o.o
isn't japan the highest suicidal rate?
because they take this test in japan, that decides your future, and that is why alot of people suicide

and dam, a girl jumped of a building and landed right in front of him,and she smiled at him before she died....
Yep. When they take the test, they'd be in what we Americans consider 8th grade, I believe.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:51 AM   #8
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
i got like to chapter 30 or something than put it on hold due to other anime/manga that caught my attention. ill start reading it again once i find where i left off XD

i like it though. kind of reminded me of some movie. XD

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote