Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-01-2010, 06:43 AM   #1
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Oh, Holy Knight.....

After a little over 2 years of off and on semi-dedicated grinding, mainly solo, my main Helion65 became a L100 Holy Knight last Friday evening. I had originally anticipated it would be in November, but thanks to the wonderful mimic repeat quest from 96 - 101, I knocked out 5 levels in about 3 weekends and am now level 101. For anyone thinking about which way to go in the future, I've got to say the Deadly Blessing buff (Crit buff) for HK is incredible - 10 seconds of monster mashing fury.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:01 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz Helion!!

I'm totally going Holy Knight now that I know about the crit buff! Even though my cleric would never reach level 100 HAHA

Your 1.3k buff is mega awesome too! Since you buffed me last time, I skipped the 5% PVP just so I could keep your buff rather than having 30 mins of it killed by cash noobs =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #3
Helion

LOL, I can see you doing that too. I get my next buff at 104, so hopefully in a few months that will be about 1.4K for you. It really shouldn't be hard for your cleric to get there since you party. Loki, Gungi, and Spirit are all still active, and you have good repeats til 91. 92 - 95 was harder for me because I solo, but they have added enough quests in those levels now that they are not the complete grind nightmares they used to be. 96 - 100 was really only about 50 total hours of time between the quests and mimic repeat. Did the crit buff do much for you kiting? In a normal attack for clerics and fighters, it not only makes all hits crit, but also increases the normal attack rate to almost double normal. With the HG mace at 1.0 sec rate, it gave me 18 crit hits in 10 seconds. Definitely a blast!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I wont take my cleric leveling, after the AOEs that I've had with my archers/mage, I can no longer go back to smack 1 mob at a time... xD

Could the Crit Buff be casted on others?!?!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Ohh grats!!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
A_Forever
:w

Grats!

The crit buff is amazing. on the pserver I play on, we partied an HK (Our main cleric is a party cleric so he is a HG) and she gave me the crit buff while we mobbed. Every hit with my 3 aoes was a crit. Big ones too. Was awesome 8D
Old 09-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
Helion

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I wont take my cleric leveling, after the AOEs that I've had with my archers/mage, I can no longer go back to smack 1 mob at a time... xD

Could the Crit Buff be casted on others?!?!
Yes, you can use it others. It is great with a Gladiator and mage. Haven't gotten to use it on archer yet, since you were kiting, I didn't want to stop you and say"Hessah, stand still and be my guinea pig." But yeah, your normal constant fire would be at double normal rate and all of your hits would crit, so I'm sure that White Joker Trumphy would be toast pretty quickly.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:29 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL So you did cast it on me?! OMG I can't believe I missed it..

With my crit rate, I pretty much crit at least 1 mob in the bunch that I'm kiting, so I get that glass shattering sound effect every mist/Pierce that I do.. so I couldnt tell if I had crit the entire group..

Must test it out again! and again.. and again.. and again.. just to be sure..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #9
Helion

Yeah, I cast it on you twice, but with kiting, would have been really hard to notice, so if you want to test it, next time I see you on, I'll come find you and let you mutilate some chickens.....er, I mean nixes. LMAO
Old 09-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Grats!

Is Fiesta less of a grind now? o.O
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote