Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
[Outspark] Introducing Player Weddings!

Originally Posted by Outspark
The much-anticipated in-game wedding feature is almost here, and Fiesta's first groom will be none other than GM WiLDFiRe!

WiLDFiRe has always gone the extra mile to help Fiesta players in-game, and now it's your chance to return the favor. In the latest Fiesta patch, Vietree in the Roumen marketplace has a new quest you can undertake to help ease WiLDFiRe's Wedding Woes. Compete for a chance to attend his in-game wedding on July 1 and 2!

Simply pick up the quest and harvest "plant" resource nodes (herbs, flowers, wood) like normal around the game world. There's a chance you'll earn an extra Isya Blossom for your trouble. Collect 20 of these special flowers for Vietree to help WiLDFiRe with his wedding, and earn some cool fireworks to boot.

The top 30 flower gatherers on each server will be admitted to the in-game wedding on their respective server. The gathering contest lasts until June 22, so get started now! Click here to visit our special event page and track your progress during the event. Rankings will be displayed starting at 6pm PDT on June 10, 2008.

Want to get a leg up on the competition? Double your gathering speed with a Gather King's Touch from the Fiesta Store!

Top gatherers will also be featured during the bachelor and bachelorette parties at the following dates and times:

June 24, 2008 – Bachelor Party

Teva: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM

Epith: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM

June 25, 2008 – Bachelorette Party

Apoline: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM

Bijou: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM

June 26, 2008 – Bachelor Party

Apoline: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM

Bijou: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM

June 27, 2008 – Bachelorette Party

Teva: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM

Epith: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM

Good luck gathering those flowers!

I notice the guy in the picture isn't mining his herbs.
edit:-nvm, looks like it could be mining animation too o.O
link

Last edited by Ivramire; 06-12-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Of course, there must be an advertisement embedded in every event...
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Want to get a leg up on the competition? Double your gathering speed with a Gather King's Touch from the Fiesta Store!

Lot of people with this acting poorly. 'Course you didn't see me gathering that herb already from across the map, but it's ok because you have the gathering pack...'

That and good business.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Lot of people with this acting poorly. 'Course you didn't see me gathering that herb already from across the map, but it's ok because you have the gathering pack...'

That and good business.
Yepyep. Last night I was trying to gather HERBS. My archer and fighter need herbs for quests and people with the gathering pack do not care that you are there first, because they know they can harvest faster.

And yepyep, you are right, it is good business on Outspark's part. They are doing no more than any other business does by flooding TV with ads.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah. Its one of my pet peeves when people try to gather after I've already started.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Huh I guess I got lucky yesterday becasue i managed to get 3 apples for a quest yesterday without having anyone steal my wood.
---
Always have to make some big money before releasing something...I want my wedding costumes nao.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #7
A_Forever
:w

Seriously? -.- Omg. Ghey.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
Kenaime
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kirito_Shizzy
Current Level: 28
Server: Cypion
Kenaime will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kenaime Send a message via MSN to Kenaime Send a message via Yahoo to Kenaime
Awesome quest
and my congratz 2 WiLDFiRe on teh wedding!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #9
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
IDK about goin 2 da weds

I want to sellz the stuff for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote