Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
luiscubanito
Slime

luiscubanito is on a distinguished road
Plz need Help with my archer ON BUILD TY :nahnah:

Yes hello my name is luis i was reading some Post and i realy cant figure it out yet what is archer best build i was crazy on making my archer STR+40 END + 30 SPR + 10 <~~ no good build i know but now i wanan reset all my point and i'm lost what to make it

here is what i'm looking for so u guy can help me with it i wanan Solo/and dont be kill that fast on pvp is like most lvl 55+ can kill me >.< that no fun i'm lvl 65 ATM with my archer ppl say over and over DEX/SPR or DEX/END i think DEX/SPR is what is the best so not sure what to do can u guy give me any idea plz i will be checking this forum over and over to w8 for answere tyvm for help
luiscubanito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Hmm, if you're already near STR+40 END+30 SPR+10
Then first work on getting spr to 25, then I'm not too sure haha
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Hmm well I think I know what your looking for.

So you wanna solo and be able to stand a good chance in PvP? Then I suggest you go 25SPR 50DEX Rest STR.

Its an over all build. With the 25SPR for the 5% crit. Then you got the 50DEX which will give you 10% more evasion and you'll be able to dodge mobs when you kite alot more. Players will have a harder time killing you. And the STR after all that for the extra damage you need to kill things faster.

Although I must say this build might last you until you hit 85 and the BK weapons come into play. Becasue their aim is just too good your DEX will become almost unnoticable.

For the long run I think you should do what most Archers have done. Go 25SPR Rest STR. It gives you 5% crit and alot of damage. The downside is you'll most likely need to party to get your full potential unless your full +9 armor. Also in pvp once a fighter stuns you you'll be done for. But for kiting and leveling 25SPR Rest STR is definitly the way to go.

So you got 25SPR 50DEX Rest STR: PvE Solo(Wont be able to dish out alot of damage but you'll stay alive longer), Decent Pvp til 85

Or

25SPR Rest STR: Pve Solo/Party(Full Potential in party), Not good PvP without +9 Armor

Hope that helps.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
luiscubanito
Slime

ty and another cuestion
ty for help it help me now i have a idea so but my cuestion is what i dont undertand is should i only keep 25SPR and 50 DEX all the way to cap dont add nay more point to it only to STR and hwy u say at 85 i DEX wont work plz help me with that and ty
Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Once SPR and DEX get to 25 and 50 respectively dont add anymore. The way you add them is up to you. But ya once you got 25SPR 50DEX keep adding STR for ever.

Becasue DEX adds evasion and aim. So before 85 weapons have low aim, so DEX makes people miss on you more than they normally would. At 85 however Bellow Knight weapons get alot more Aim so the DEX is almost negated becasue they will no longer miss you.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
luiscubanito
Slime

so what u saying and sorry i feel stupid asking liek a 5 years old dude k what u trying to say at lvl 85 DEX wont do much cuse 85 BK have good AiM and i ask a friend righ now and he told me he was doing 25 SPR then rest STR what u think about that then get armor with High DEX/END and try some +9 so i guess 25 SPR /Rest STR will be goood all the way to CAP what u think an dif u have any new idea plz let me know y helping me alot
Old 09-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Ya just like your friend i think most archers think the best build is 25SPR rest STR. Its just a good Damage Dealer build..and END/Dex will be good for now at later levels try to get some END/SPR armor though becasue the higher you go the more the mobs do Magic Damage and SPR gives more Magic Defense.

Anyway no worries. We all had these questions at one time or another it's only right that I help someone back.

If you have any other Archer questions dont hesitate to ask. Thats what were here for :3

TEVA:
Old 09-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
luiscubanito
Slime

so that what i will do 25 SPR then rest STR and get END/DEX for now still lvl higher and ty againg for all help just need ot buy now some reset scroll
Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

No problem.

Good luck.

TEVA: