Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
I need tips on kiting x.x

Can some1 give me tips on how to kite propely mailny in the 50 abyss >.>

I keep dieng x.x

curently in 0%
Old 04-15-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Have you got Mist yet? You cant kite in abyss without Mist... I assume you're soloing without a cleric as well... (coz that's what I did..)

Preparation:

Scroll up T3 scrolls (Vit and Def), and I also use a T1 speed scroll.. if you can get a buff that's great too...

Now.. Stock up on stones AND potions coz you'll need both... Don't sting on pots and stones, I usually use all the stones up within half an hour and need to go restock...

Strategy:

What I do is I find a small room... DONT USE THE BIG ROOM coz I've tried failed big time LOL!!

Now kite the corridor leading to the small room (there's usually several Soldiers and Vivis down the stairs and corridor), and part or half of the small room first.. Run up and down the corridor to kill them off.

Then go back to the room and kite the 2nd half... and circle the small room to kite and kill them...

The Soldiers will now spawn in (roughly) two groups and as long as you keep running, you shouldn't die anymore...

I also use my Poison Shot and Vern shot etc for the Vivis coz they're really annoying and you'd wanna kill them off ASAP.

There's a lot of coordinations involved... you have to watch you HP and Mist CD and have your pots and stones handy at shortcut...

Hope that helps!! It's great EXP if you get it right!!!! (I spent several levels in there rather than doing repeatable quest...)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 04-16-2009 at 12:00 AM..
Old 04-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
^I'll do that thx
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #4
DeathMagnetic
Hungry Wolf

Server: Teva
DeathMagnetic has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to DeathMagnetic
+20% moving speed is the best.
Watch out for those vivis!
Spam your mist and PEW PEW LIKE CRAZY!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I think you can use the two big rooms. I think they are actually better. But run around the big gap in the middle and just collect a couple mobs at a time. That way, if you "stagger" your Mist, then you should get to the point where you're killing 2-4 mobs every time you cast mist.

You have to use a lot of stones/pots though.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
With a smaller room it's easier to run over your drops and spam pick up inbetween your mist spam and HP pots / stone spam... LOL!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
That's true. It is pretty inconvenient if you want drops. But I always had a full inventory anyway.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
When I reached 55+, what I did was if the two big rooms were empty, I kited them both. There's the first big room, the passway, the second big room, and a passway with a small room in the middle of it. I just kited in a circle around it. Downside is, I couldn't pick up many drops since I was busy casting mist and spamming my Q button. xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

^Yes, what lightning said.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I died trying to kite the big room XD But I was trying to circle the big room... I guess that's why...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread