Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 05:34 AM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Great Spider Obliteration

As the title implies this is quite possibly the fastest Spider KQ ever done captured on film. I don't know why there is big graphic spike at the end of it probably due to my graphics card clearing all the data off the video card RAM after the KQ finished. (Read the description for further info about the video)

Enjoy the quick but hopefully good video

Last edited by Andromeda; 12-29-2009 at 06:15 AM..
Old 12-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #2
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
holy...... @_@;

whenever i did spider kq we could barely kill him even with my whole guild in it... (well i mean we could kill him easily but not that fast!!!)

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 12-29-2009, 06:05 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
There are no comments. o-o

Old 12-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #4
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by cillia View Post
holy...... @_@;

whenever i did spider kq we could barely kill him even with my whole guild in it... (well i mean we could kill him easily but not that fast!!!)
3 people in the KQ bailed out and you can see in the video one was afk in the central hall so really it was 11 people that made this possible.

Before we started killing GS I didnt even think we could kill it due to only there being 2 mages but apparently fighters trump mages in PvE now. If you have done enough Spider KQs you will see quite frequently people saying GS can be killed but only if fighters mock and mages are the ones that attack. But clearly in that video you saw no fighters mocking instead we all got out our shiny +9/+10 axes casted Vitality and we ripped into Great Spider with our flurry of skills while mages were the ones doing mob control.

Oh also I mean description
Old 12-29-2009, 06:30 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
But taht's only if the mages could hold up and kill all the babies before they all hit them right?

If you dont have enough mages AOEing the mages are often the first to lie on the floor..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-29-2009, 06:34 AM   #6
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
But taht's only if the mages could hold up and kill all the babies before they all hit them right?

If you dont have enough mages AOEing the mages are often the first to lie on the floor..
Thats half of the problem we didnt encounter that problem because the fighters took Great Spider down too quickly. The longer it takes to kill GS the harder it becomes so in other words kill it quick as possible. You could clearly see in the video that it took over a minute for all the enemies in the KQ to spawn after it died. Which meant 2 mages in that KQ were never in real danger due to our shiny axes

I actually think this is the best strategy to kill GS only if there are enough fighters in the KQ.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The lovely sound of spiders dying.

If there's one thing I miss about Fiesta, it's the Kingdom Quests. x: That was hella fast..
Old 12-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
nice lol. whenever i do GS its always fine till the last 10% of GS's health and the summons goes twice the amounts. and TADA, instant corpses piles.