Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

1. wackyboi.
2. Dynamics.
3. wackyboi.
4. Dynamics.
etc.

xD

Ok for real now.
1. The expensive items and skills really piss me off. One day I'd be like "YAY I MADE 4 SILVERS" and the next I'd be like "NOO I NEED ANOTHER 89374982374 SILVERS FOR MY NEW STUFF!"

2. Bots like everyone else has said.

3. Ksers. Especially when you're camping for kings. Like omg I wish they would implement the thing where you can't ks people, seriously. Got soooo frustrated in yesterday's raid with Dynanub and wacky. @.@" Stupid people...

4. People who try to "help" you when they think you need help but you don't. Seriously, I appreciate your help and all, but stop butting into my business. D:< If you really want to help, can't you ask like "need help?" to make sure or something? So many people do that these days it makes me wonder if they were really trying to help or not...

5. How I keep running out of space in my storage. Dx

6. The limited amount of slots we can use when vending things with our shrooms. Dx

Hmm yeah that's about it so far. I probably have more but can't think of any. Man it sounds like I hate the game but I don't. xD
Old 09-13-2007, 08:05 AM   #12
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
people running trains into other people doesn't really bug me. i usually have the wherewithal to see them coming and start running too.

but sometimes its annoying. i was resting on the bridge at sea of greed today waiting for party members to rally so we could go kill mara. some level 6 archer walks by and i lol a little to myself. then he shoots an elite and starts running. the elite attacked me (still in my mushroom) and since i was already pretty low health because i had refrained from using any stones or pots, i died just like that.

i've set one of my macro keys to: /s dear MORONS: DONT TRAIN MOBS INTO GROUPS OF MUSHROOMS. YOU WERE THE IDIOT THAT INVOKED AGGRO, YOU DEAL WITH IT!

i've been spamming it more and more lately.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #13
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Things that grind my gears:

Wacky not putting out in bed :'[
Ksers who think they're "saving" you when they're really just making you into a weak tank D<
ppl whoo tlk liek diz n tink itz kewl
people who whisper you asking for monies
Those damn crazy australians who keep me awake at ungodly hours! (Jk I less than three you all <3)
People running mob trains (Though I know they can;t' help it sometimes)
People who act like the GMs are their "homies"
Trying to raise money for stupid skills T_T
People shouting "WHY WONT MY HORSE MOVE"

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-13-2007, 01:30 PM   #14
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Say hello to my little list:

*Not being able to see other people's damage (except for bleed / poison / curse).
*Status effects last for 5 minutes. Wtf?
*My ingame windows aren't memorised so I have to adjusted them each time I log in (sucks for KQ).
*Having to completely exit Fiesta just to switch accounts.
*There are so many rude and thoughtless people in this game, and they all seem to get into KQs and ruin it for everyone else. For this I hate Gold Hill.
*You can only regen in your shroom.
*I keep accidentally pressing Q and E while walking and wasting stones.
*How much prices of everything rises when you reach L20. It's ridiculous.
*Not being able to afford said overpriced necessary items.
*No safe zones for upgrading.
*You have to seperate each stack of stones before you can use it to upgrade.
*Those damn bots.
*People who spam shout just to get an ugly useless title.
*Shops only have 5 slots and I'm guessing if you wanted more then you'll need to visit the CS when it comes out.
*I can only take 10 quests at a time.
*Not knowing what the ring of slots are for in my inventory. |:
*Having to run back 3-4 maps to my training spot if I die.
*That town scroll stacks and stones are 10 yet everything else is 50.
*The bank is too small, especially if you have more than one character on an account.
*Some of the NPC quest chats are too damn long. Skip button please.
*Everyone has a pet except me. ._.

I guess that's all for now.

Last edited by The Blue Viper; 09-13-2007 at 01:40 PM..
Old 09-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by The Blue Viper View Post
*Not knowing what the ring of slots are for in my inventory. |:
They're spaces for you cash shop things. Your shoulder pets also goes there as well. xD
Old 09-13-2007, 01:41 PM   #16
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Oh nice. Though I keep finding myself adding to my list. >.<
Old 09-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #17
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by The Blue Viper View Post
Oh nice. Though I keep finding myself adding to my list. >.<
Yet you still love the game, right?
Old 09-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #18
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
1) KSing when you are on a quest and they get the credit, not you!!! This carries over into KQ (not the KS, but the not getting credit). I 've seriously run Mara Pirates 15 times and never been able to get credit for killing Mara. Marlone I got right away, Mara hates me. I think the party that does the most damage should get the credit (At LEAST, if not everyone in the KQ), not the ONE person- as I've been told it is. For the life of me I can't figure out a way to get the last hit out on her, it just doesn't work even though my MM spam is like every 1 sec *sigh*

2) Pretty much what everyone else says: People training mobs onto you. I hate finding a nice place to go afk for a couple minutes, then coming back to find myself dead. I don't blame those who run away from mobs as much as the bad decision to make aggro'd mobs able to aggro anyone around, even those who haven't attacked them when they are outside of their spawn zone.

^ This happens a LOT at the ports because ppl will run to the port to get away, having like 5 mobs trained onto them. Then the second they're gone they all hit anyone near the port. As a mage it's hard for me to stay alive when I have 5 things hitting me- health stones have a cooldown

~Noëlle(irl)~
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #19
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah, 3) rezzing in a town instead of somewhere in the zone you are playing in.

~Noëlle(irl)~
Old 09-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Okay I guess I'll write what grinds my gears now lol.

1. the merchant economy.
They definitely need a better transition. Just because we're a higher level, it doesn't mean we're making more money D: Infact, I'm making less cuz I party more and usually the tank loots everything. If I get anything, its either what people don't want, or they've set the allocation to sequencial. I'm almost lvl 27 and I still haven't bought my lvl 25 skills D:
2. Impatient and persistant people in parties.
The other day, we were killing marlone soldiers and fighters, but some kid needed archers. We told him we'd do archers after the fighters and soldiers since we were already there, and we needed less of them. The kid wouldn't shut up about the fact that he needed archers. "I still need archers" "Archers are over there" "Can we do archers now" "Lets go do archers then come back", argh, stfunoobkthxbaietc.
3. People who completely mooch off of the party.
They come into the party asking for help, and then they just up and leave one they've gotten what they need, and don't even bother helping you. I know they don't have to, but its the least they can do..
4. People who want the popular or celebrity title and add people just for the heck of it. I got my title the slow and honest way.
5. the bots lol
6. KSers, I was trying to help some people kill Mara, and there was a party there that showed up that just wanted to kill her for the heck of it. They were intentionally trying to KS us <.< When I told them thanks for KSing, they were like "No problem, anytime!" , then when we finally got her and killed her, they were like "Did they get her? Damn." Jerks.
Closed Thread