Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 03:49 PM   #41
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road

Well, yeah, I heard that it switches after 25 pts. So I was figuring on cutting down on SPR after 25 points and then adding more INT I guess. I just really dislike the whole- if you die you lose a crapload of EXP points, and I like to solo, so I figure END would do me some good. BUT I also like the theory of getting those stats on your weaps/gear.

Can you respec ever? I'd like to try out different builds to see what I like best.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #42
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
well...IMO its kinda the same as yours and differnet. i'd say go all out on benifical stats, and then get jews to improve them more. becasue really, you dont need def and hp if you kill them b4 they get to you. and if you say you want to kill harder things just find a party? they most likely will want a nuker. problem solved, just get the +crit% or +aim% earrings. sp n hp + r a waste since this game has both stones n pots for you to use.
I've said this collectively over the posts on this thread , but i could not agree with you more FS. put the points where they matter, equip to make that even better.. and use pots/stones to stay alive

Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
as for me, i'm going INT, and a few poitns into SPR, and most likely using aim%+, or crit%+ earrings over the +hp/sp ones.
speaking of earrings, i got some Gold earrings at GH KQ with +1% Aim AND +50 HP ~~ Yay, i got that along with some lower earrings and some tier 2 HP/SP pots o.O

I usually get the ugly empty chest or elrues
Old 09-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #43
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

Can you respec ever? I'd like to try out different builds to see what I like best.
If you just HAVE to i think this is hands down the best way to do it
Old 09-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #44
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well, yeah, I heard that it switches after 25 pts. So I was figuring on cutting down on SPR after 25 points and then adding more INT I guess. I just really dislike the whole- if you die you lose a crapload of EXP points, and I like to solo, so I figure END would do me some good. BUT I also like the theory of getting those stats on your weaps/gear.

I like to solo too, I can kill what I want and go where I want and I can take my time. But as we level, its going to be harder for us to solo.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #45
Lilly
Bored Imp

Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
If you just HAVE to i think this is hands down the best way to do it
What is the best way to do it?!?! I'm confused.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #46
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I say there is no best way, just different ways.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #47
Lilly
Bored Imp

Yeah, but my question was: is there a way to wipe out all your points and reassign them?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #48
Meteo
Mini Pinky

What is the best way to do it?!?! I'm confused.
I mean i think using gear to get the END stat, shouldn't have said thats hands down the best way.. it's just my opinion ~
Old 09-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #49
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Yeah, but my question was: is there a way to wipe out all your points and reassign them?
Not at the present time
Old 09-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #50
Lilly
Bored Imp

Is 3:2:1 (INT/SPR/END) too much of a hybrid build to really benefit a mage do you think? JW.

I calculated (but I'm bad at math, I could be wrong) that it'd be like 27/16/8 at level 51 and is it 5 pts of SPR with every point, so you'd get 80 extra spirit points. I can't remember how many points go into END each time =\ But if it's 5 also you'd only get 40 extra HP... meh. Idk haha.

sooo I think the grand total would be: 32.4/80/40

Last edited by Lilly; 09-05-2007 at 08:18 PM..
Closed Thread