Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
alberttt955
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: EscapeX
Current Level: 0x
Server: Teva
alberttt955 is on a distinguished road
Help. Monster Kill And Dmg Lag

Whenever i attacked a monster it lags.
Like if i use magic missle the hp bar doesnt go down right away but it does the dmg. And after i kill a monster it just keeps on walking at the same spot[i'm a mage and i kill the monster before it gets to me] and it just stays like that for awhile then it finally disappears, give me my exp, and drop the items. And i know its dead becuz i cant use anymore spells on it.

Help?

EDIT: i just tried attacking with just my staff and it didnt lag. So my skills are lagging.

Last edited by alberttt955; 08-26-2008 at 01:23 AM..
Old 08-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
i am black death
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Power_of_Light | Power_of_Swords
Current Level: lvl5x | lvl2x
Server: teva~
i am black death is on a distinguished road
on my mage it does this alot...sometimes disconnecting my internet for about 15-25mins and turning my computer off for the same amount of time then putting both bak on sometimes fixes the problem.....also changing the setting on fiesta might help with reducing lagg(shadows, LOD(length of distance?), backgrounds, sounds etc.)

if the skill lagg continues 2 carry on try asking outspark on their suggestions
guild: Soulreaver academy

Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
Be warned, i level about once every half a century, on a night with a blue moon when the rusty spoons are haunting the pie shops of Paris, France, and the zombies sing their lonely tune of heartache and woe, and salad fingers does the numa numa dance v.v
^^^made me laugh
Old 08-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like you are experiencing very irregular packet streams. It is a typical experience of me when I'm doing something that involves lots of connections upstream, ie. torrenting. I would suggest that you kill any unimportant competing processes that use the internet connection (including those on the other terminals if you're in a network) and try running Fiesta again. It is not only a resource hog, but also a pampered princess in terms of bandwith sharing.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Closed Thread