Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Deal of the Day and SC Giveaway

Originally Posted by CM_Saphar View Post
Save big for the rest of November with Fiesta's Deal of the Day!

Visit the Deal of the Day event page for some truly epic bargains. Each day for the rest of the month we'll be offering a different deal, so come back often to see what's available!

The savings start tonight at midnight PST when HP Magic Potions will be 15% off for 24 hours!

HP Magic Potion 1

Heal your wounds for 100,000 HP. Only the amount used is deducted.

Best of all, we'll be giving away 7,000 SparkCash every day!

All players that purchase SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and 30th have a chance to win 7,000 SparkCash! Simply purchase at least $10 in SparkCash and spend it on premium items before the end of November and you'll be eligible to win 7,000 SparkCash in the daily giveaway. There will be a total of 10 winners -- one each day!

Deal of the Day 7,000 SparkCash Giveaway FAQ

Who is eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway?
Any player that purchases at least $10 in SparkCash on their account for the first time between November 21st and 30th and spends all of it in the Outspark Store before the end of November.

Do I have to spend my SparkCash on Deal of the Day items?
No - As long as you're a new buying user that purchases and spends at least $10 in SparkCash before the end of November on any premium items, you'll be eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway!

I purchased SparkCash for the first time before November 21st, but haven't spent any, am I eligible to win?
Only accounts that purchase and spend at least $10 in SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and November 30th are eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway.
Source

Well the second part probably doesn't apply to the majority.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
ZeroZone
Phinofly

In-Game Name: ZeroZone
Current Level: 89
Server: Teva
ZeroZone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroZone
outspark is effing stupid
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 AM   #3
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Source

Well the second part probably doesn't apply to the majority.
hmm....not worth it D: and besides there just encouraging ppl who never got sparkcash to get it. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN BUYING SC FOR A LONG TIME??!!

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 11-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
So not only do you have to buy it...you have to spend it, too. I can just imagine some of those company meetings.

It sounds like their marketing department have moved up in the world. They used to be street pushers, but now get to wear suits.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
That reminds me of a song about Eric Bauman - "...He hired some male prostitutes, dressed them up in three-piece suits, and this faithful team of lawyers made the internet his bitch..."

I mean cmon... I've never bought SC before, and even if I was still playing, I would't buy it now.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:51 AM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Ugh. Eric Bauman should die in a fire. But that's another topic. Every time I see some promotion like this, it makes me think Outspark is trying to pump and dump.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #7
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Originally Posted by ZeroZone View Post
outspark is effing stupid
Rep+'d.

OutSpark is so fucking stupid. I'm tired of them making events ONLY for Cash users.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #8
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
We should expect no less from them - after all, they have a business to run. I think I said this before: it's about money. With the provision of more games such as BlackShot and ProjectPowder, Outspark needs more income. We can't expect them to be nice forever.

Everything that has a beginning has an end. (want to watch Matrix again. lol)

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-21-2008, 03:08 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Only if you watch the first one and don't go on. That trilogy...gah. Anyway. There's one thing to have a business model that relies on your base to buy items...and then there's turning the whole thing into a walking commercial only designed to get you to buy, buy, buy. They're turning into used car salesmen.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:07 AM   #10
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Only if you watch the first one and don't go on. That trilogy...gah. Anyway. There's one thing to have a business model that relies on your base to buy items...and then there's turning the whole thing into a walking commercial only designed to get you to buy, buy, buy. They're turning into used car salesmen.
I couldn't agree more. I saw their advertising in-game almost every 5 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread