Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
nekoneko
Mara Pirate Sailor

Mahjongg Champion!
In-Game Name: Koyagichan/Kawaiinekochan/Slice_Dice/Koyagikun
Current Level: 87.28/60/60/60
Server: Apoline
nekoneko is on a distinguished road
updates ??? in our version hopefully

was overlooking the korean fiesta site and found the kq's they have.
I noted that two new ones that we should hopefully get assuming they add em when they add the new cap raise.
The first one was
Battle with the Anti-Henneth alliance.
lvls is Lv. 100 ~ 119

and then the second kq was
Inheritor of Bijou
lvls is Lv. 100 ~ 119

gordon apparently is from 80-99, so I guess most of us will be stuck with it till we hit the nice 100 mark.

also just noticed that there is another instant dungeon.
Its called Leviathan's Nest
here is the synopsis
Raphael has been protecting the Lighthouse of Roumen village and so did his family generation after generation.
One day he found a strange traveller near the lighthouse.
Raphael followed the traveller's footsteps and went down to the lighthouse basement and saw a shining giant jewelry and the traveller.
The traveller released a red snake from his arms and this snake went near the jewel, becoming a giant monster. Raphael realized the seriousness of the situation and quickly drew out his sword to slay the fiend but the demon has already grown enormously that it blew Raphael away and started to consume the jewel's energy.
Meanwhile, Town chief Rumenus asked for help to the Hednis adventurers to look for Raphael who disappeared since then......

another addition that I saw was the guild tournament. ^^ This will keep all the guilds happy

the master apprentice chart was also interesting to look at. They have a very detailed list.
http://www.fiestaonline.net/system/promise.asp

oh class is over ttyls ^^
nekoneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nekoneko View Post
Raphael has been protecting the Lighthouse of Roumen village and so did his family generation after generation.
One day he found a strange traveller near the lighthouse.
Raphael followed the traveller's footsteps and went down to the lighthouse basement and saw a shining giant jewelry and the traveller.
The traveller released a red snake from his arms and this snake went near the jewel, becoming a giant monster. Raphael realized the seriousness of the situation and quickly drew out his sword to slay the fiend but the demon has already grown enormously that it blew Raphael away and started to consume the jewel's energy.
Meanwhile, Town chief Rumenus asked for help to the Hednis adventurers to look for Raphael who disappeared since then......

A true classic. Solid emphatic characters and amazing plot-development.

Guild Tournament = Wanna see me spam my CS HP pot?
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote