Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Equipment name-color?

Think this is my first question in this section...

Anyway, give me the colors and the types of equipment that come under them.

Go
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
White: Common
Green: Uncommon
Blue: Rare
Purple: Set item stuff that apparently comes from the instance dungeon.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Let's see. I thought Hellgait Weapons came in a shade of orange, but now that I think about it, I don't know if they do.

White :Stock NPC items
Green: Uncommon/ statted
'Blue: Rare'
'Purple: Set item stuff that apparently comes from the instance dungeon.'
Old 02-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
even more complete list >;D

White-normal junk (horrible in my opinion, just for the NPCs to have something to do)

[b]Green[/b[-stuff with stats that may or may not be very good. There are also boss weapons such as ZK (zombie king), GGK (Giant Goblin King) etc. These have higher dmg making them more valuable. Boss weapons are only able to be found from bosses in the dungeons

Blue-gear that looks different than the greens but are the same lvl. For example, Claw of Casha is a lvl 70 fighter 2h blue while the Flameberge is the lvl 70 2h that isnt blue. Blues have major difference in dmg, aim, crit, and attack speed when on weapons. On things like rings, they give bonuses to skills, similarly to purple items (see below)

Purple-purple gear are the items that are either a set item or are a spark cash item. Set items are items that are usable at X5 lvls (as in 35, 55, etc.) There are two different sets for each lvl and class (i.e. lvl 55 mage is sun or spark set) both with different appearances and abilities. Each different set amplifies the power of a certain skill in a certain way, based upon the number of items in that particular set that you own. Things like cool time, sp consumption, or dmg can be affected in this way. The items are boots (bonus crit %), pants (bonus sp), and a shirt (bonus hp). Set items are rare but from the dungeon bosses as well.

spark cash items are also purple (although ppl dont refer to them as that typically). They can add to your crit % as costumes for a certain length of time and make you stand out. Essessentially spark cash items, or SC items, create a social class difference between regular players and more indepth players.

Sorry if this is lenghty, this was all the intel i could think of off the top of my head while w8ing for class to start, so enjoy ;D

sry if I made urs seem small triumph

>.< I need to stop being so wordy

sry if u think this is a double post >.<

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 02-13-2009 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
No problem, I hold the logistic information, as I haven't actively poked my head in Fiesta for some time.

Do take note, though, that level 85 purple equipment apparently does not have any bonus HP. For example, level 75 purple tops have +500 HP, but level 85 purple tops do not have any HP bonuses whatsoever.

Last edited by Triumph; 02-12-2009 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Removed erroneous information.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

D: I didnt even know that there were purple items for lvl 85, since it would show what the full lvl 90 armor would look like. COuld be wrong though since there are usually two sets. Wonder why its like that.

(..O_O..)................._______
.(........).............../._______.\
..(......)................l..(-)...(-)...l.............\.O./
...(....).................l......__......l........ ........l
.__(..)___________l____l__l___l_________/_\_________

Somewhere, someone's house was just destroyed by a tornado

ok, that's enough drawings

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer

Last edited by Sir_Jacob; 02-12-2009 at 04:10 PM..
Old 02-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #7
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Yes and Helga weapons are orange, Orange is like Uber rare or something XD
Old 02-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
Orange is for Boss Weapon... and in Fiesta there is one BOSS so far and thatis Helga
Old 02-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

be cool to see helga vs giant holy knight (the MD thing from xmas event) btw, anyone ever kill that guy?

*insert random intel about gears so it isnt off topic*
Blues conquer greens anyday

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Closed Thread