Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
tweeety
Imp

In-Game Name: tweeety
Current Level: 10
Server: Epith apparently X_X
tweeety is on a distinguished road
Hoi I'm nuu!

Hullo thur. Mine name's tweeety and I'm new here. I basically joined so I could scour this site for help with installing fiesta cause I'm having heeeeeaps of trouble, and I've looked through about half the help section and still found nothing relevant and/or recent enough to have anything to do with my problem because from what it looks like, all the posts there are from some really old version of fiesta (that I wish I had installed then X_X) instead of this monster I'm trying to get now (1GB+ for the game itself and now my net's as slow as my granny and to top it all off, it wants me to download a 7MB patch that's going as bad as the game itself, only I can't save what I downloaded and stop/resume that download so I don't have to restart everything everytime it gets stuffed up X_X. I mean, it's bad enough I had to spend about a week downloading the game itself, just when I thought it was done sucking my bandwidth, BOOM, "Downloading FIESTAPATCH265.RTP" grr!

I've been downloading this patch all day and I only managed to get " 2,909 KB of 7,067 KB. (41% complete)"!!!!!
Anyone know if there's somewhere I can download said patch directly or maybe a torrent or something? Cause I read this thread and was (mis)led to some other patch (which didn't work... or maybe I didn't work it right.....) which was a waste of another 2ish MB's..... but it downloaded in like less than an hour, cause I got it with firefox, but this downloader the 'outspark launcher' uses is, well....... like I said, slower than my grandma......no, worse! SLOWER THAN MY MUM!

But yeah, if anyone can help me that would be awesome.... Oh and sorry if you think this is in the wrong thread, I'm being stingy and saving bandwidth by combining two posts into one (cause fiesta is stealing my bandwidth like.... like my sister steals my food when I aint looking (I has a really cooky family XD).

ANyway, since this is an intro thread a few things about myself:
I'm 18
I live in Australia
I speak English, half-forgotten Greek and tortured Japanesse.
lol jks about the Japanesse.... I speak it ok, I just don't know what to say XD
ok ok kidding, I speak ok, I can carry out a conversation in Japanesse, but I'm not an expert and more more likely than not, I'm just bluffing in that conversation and umm.... I wont really know what you're telling me, but I figured out all the cool bullsh*t words you squeeze into sentences when you don't know what you're saying and I know how to stall and stuff so yeah.... I could maybe pass off as a local if I tried....
who am I kidding? I suck at everything! I can't even install a video game!!!!!
Ok this intro is going downhill.... how to save it?
Hmm....
INTERESTS!

I love the Sims.....
that's about it.
XD

Musics?
I like Asian music....
umm Greek music.....
but not all Greek music.
just some Greek music.
I think I like Jpop more than Greek music.....
but don't tell mum or she'll kill me XD
umm what else?
I hate boy bands! lol
I love girl bands! roflmao
jks
I dont love all girl bands and hate all boy ones.....
But I do hate Johny boys.....
If you don't know what they are then.... well you're better off not knowing XD
It's like Hello Project.....
I like Hello Project!
At least more than Johnys XD
It's like..... there's some things that girls do that guys cant.... more like ''shouldn't''..... and trying to act cute is one of them. XD
Don't get me wrong, I like bishonen.... just not.... johny boys....
I think they shouldn't act like something they're not....
For example Morning Musume is kinda cute so they got that going for them.
But Johny boys? They're boys! They should be trying to be macho! Not trying to outcute 'Sayumi' or whatever. Geesh.
But trying to imagine them being macho... gah, ewww!
ok I should shut up about music, I can already see myself being stalked by johny fangirls who are surprisingly well trained in using tire irons and other weapons.....

movies.....
hmm....
I really like scary ones.
I like comedies too.
I'm kinda interested in old ones. If not for their more original storylines, then to see how filmmaking has progressed with time. Plus you can't beat some of the classics.
My favourite movies are.... too many X_X
I don't like dramas though. Some horror movies often get a more emotional reply than these lame drama's they make nowadays. Heck, I remember crying the first time I watched Janghwa Hongreyon (no idea how to spell that but it translates to "tale of two sisters" and is one of the best scary movies ever which was recently adapted by the americans like oh so many other movies, and was, well, 'different'..... to be honest the ending and the stuff they implied was just *BeeEEEP*)

anyway its uhh an 'interesting' time right now and im trying to pretend that im asleep right now so umm i gotta go :3 hope this yhing finishes downloading while i sleep and tomorow i can play and that the connection doesnt o woky in the meantime X_X
tweeety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
Im going to skip and say i read this... then actually read another time :3 lol Hi and Welcome to FiestaFan

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I read most of it. This will probably be split into the Tech Support section, but the manual patch you are looking for is:

http://cdn3.outspark.com/fiesta/down...taPatch265.exe

You can usually get the manual patches by changing out the patch number to what you need.

Note: The current release number is 275, so you've probably got a good way to go.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

rawr
Old 12-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
A_Forever
:w

Welcome.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
tweeety
Imp

thanks everyone, especially Hraesvelg for the help
I had a bad feeling I'd get trolled for posting this 'composite' message here and people would hate me or something but everyone's been surprisingly cool about it (unlike some other people at some other site, I wont name names, but they were real a**holes). So do you mean I gotta download them all from 265-275 like 265, 266, 267 etc? Boy they sure as heck don't cover this in the installation guide. Seriously! They should put this in there! They just say 'blah blah blah and your installation is complete', but they don't mention that you need to download ten more patches to be able to play said game.....Can I just skip 265 and go straight to 275 or will that just stuff it all up? bah I better not try it, I don't wanna spend another week banging my head and trying to re-download the whole game. I wish there was a way to make it smaller so people could download it easier X_X

But yeah, thank you so much for that. And thank you too everyone else for welcoming me
Old 12-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hi welcome! Coolies another Aussie~ XD

I'm pretty sure you need to d/l all the patches...

Are you capped or on ADSL? But yeah this is a pretty heavy resource demanding game so it's not surprising that you're hving trouble..

Greek & Jap, that's an interesting combination~ multiculturalism ftw!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #8
tweeety
Imp

lol, I'm not Japanesse (though I wish I was.... )Is that Mika Naka-oh wait, your siggy just loaded and it is XD all this time I only had the avatar to go by and though it looked like her I didn't wanna bug you and come off as a noob (but now you know I'm a noob lol so I guess..... DOH! XD jks) umm I'm with.... a plug.... a plug that's connected to another computer that I access wirelessly XD I think it's ADSL but I'm just.... shitty at this XD sory I can't be of any help. But I think my main problem is my bum/brother sucking the bandwidth with his geeky downloads (methinks it's thundercats this time but I can't be sure, his room is guarded by Cerberus-oops, I mean his girlfriend.). Somehow me hamanaged to stuff up the internet so bad this time that if I leave my computer on all night (which I did to try and download this cause it's downloading so slowly) the next day, when I try to go online it wont connect to the internet so I dunno what he did and it wont work now but I like to blame him.... cause usually he's at fault XD Instead of rambling about him getting stuff and trying to piece them together, minus the instructions, I'll just say yumm! baby food! Oops, I mean... I forgot what I was getting at... I really should stop watching tv when I'm trying to post messages X_X lol

Well..... with any luck, I'll be done downloading in time for Christmas X_X XD
jokes, jokes, perhaps sooner. Downloading them directly seems to take A LOT less time..... according to this lil download-y window (which has lied to me before but w/ever) it will only take 14 more minutes!....wait, why isn't it moving? *taps screen* COME ON! DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME TOO! What? 15 minutes? No! Don't go up! Go down! Gaaaaah! fuu fuuu! Ok blowing on it didn't work... oh that's right, it's not a paper boat *slaps head* kyaaaah! come ooooon! I wanna play youuuuu!
lol. sorry for that randomness. aaaaanyway, I'm gonna go watch something, or read something, while this downloads.... maybe tales from the crypt....man that comic book rules! Am I still typing? Oops X_X

Anyway, Waaaah I can't wait to play, it looks so awesome! I saved that picture of the two/three people riding donkeys XD it looks awesome! Are there like groups or clans or anything in this game? I read about a lot of people trying to get some kind of groups together.... is there like a good side/bad side thing going on? like aliances and stuff or is it just like runescape sorta? Uah can't wait
Old 12-18-2009, 04:06 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, as long as it's slowing working then it's all good..

You're on wireless so that might explain when it's slow... and your bro probably blocked you when he wants his bandwidth =.=

You can have guilds in this game, were people set up a group and invite their friends.. guilds are made up by players, so there's no strict rules in how people side and stuff...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:58 AM   #10
tweeety
Imp

oh cool, thanks Mik-err, Hessah.

Yey it finally finished downloading patch 265!~
And I installed it.... somewhat succesfully... it gave me a weird message but when I tried opening fiesta again.... let's just say there was no indication of it needing that patch....but now it wants patch 265 X_X

Is there a thread with ALL the direct download links for all the patches cause all I ever find in the tech support page is like, the most recent one or something.... I was thinking of making a thread listing all the patch links if it didn't exist already.....

Anyway I'm off on my hunt for patch 266 now
Havs a nice day everyone
And again thanks for all the help Hessah, you're awesome! A TRUE HERO!