Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
blue
Imp

blue is on a distinguished road
Bleed/Trip

Is bleed/trip bugged or it's disabled in this game In korean and china server, the skills can stun. So should i buy it? Is it really that useful?

tks (::
Old 09-23-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by blue View Post
Is bleed/trip bugged or it's disabled in this game In korean and china server, the skills can stun. So should i buy it? Is it really that useful?

tks (::
For right now, just stick with bash. We dont know if the stun ability will be implemented, and if it will, it wont be added till later so just stick with bash
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-03-2007, 12:11 AM   #3
mifdsam
Slime

In-Game Name: Tiny_Healer
Current Level: Tiny_Healer (cleric lvl 29), Tiny_Archer (archer lvl 20), Tiny_Caster (mage lvl 19)
Server: Teva
mifdsam is on a distinguished road
Bleed/Trip
Well it may not stun, but it still does decent damage, and I personally think the animation looks a lot cooler than the one for bash xD
Old 10-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Does it really? Just looking at the stats, it looks like a total complete 100% waste compared to bash. Something like 100+ SP for 25% extra damage, while Bash is 100+ SP for 150% extra damage.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I shall selflessly fully enpower my bleed damage to the max and see if the skill can actually do any damage at all...

i will post here again when i have done this.....

my head hurts.....
Old 10-16-2007, 04:13 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I was wondering this too... and feel that I've wasted that chunk of silver. I hope that they do implement this soon cause it'd be real nice to be able to stun.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:12 AM   #7
Aldread
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Aldread
Current Level: 3X
Server: Teva
Aldread is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aldread Send a message via MSN to Aldread Send a message via Yahoo to Aldread
thats actually one of the biggest problems us clerics have right now, and its been stated on the outspark forum in the cleric section under the cleric idea sticky from Dakon.

im not quite to the level of either of those skills, but everyone says they're a waste untill they fix the skills...
Old 10-17-2007, 03:29 AM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
Does it really? Just looking at the stats, it looks like a total complete 100% waste compared to bash. Something like 100+ SP for 25% extra damage, while Bash is 100+ SP for 150% extra damage.
Yes, but there are no more Bash upgrades after 60.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:12 AM   #9
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Sure, but I doubt that'll stop bleed/trip from being useless. We'll just end up with 2/2 useless attack skills then XD
Old 11-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
-BUMP-

at the time of this thread i was a mere lvl 20 so i didnt care...

now that i could get it...

wat's the result of your selfless sacrifice on this skill Ivramire???

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 11-06-2007 at 09:49 PM..
Closed Thread