Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:07 PM   #11
whereisthelove
King Crab

In-Game Name: Jetstream
Current Level: 41
whereisthelove is on a distinguished road

an str/spr build fighter would do massive damage + crits but low defense and low hp... with a +9 2 handed axe

IGN: Jetstream Lv.1 cleric
Guild: Millenion
Old 08-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #12
Wolfie
Imp

In-Game Name: Wolfie
Current Level: 31
Wolfie is on a distinguished road
thats what extenders scrolls pots stones and clerics are for
Old 08-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #13
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
not really...a archer and mage still out damages figthers no matter what...mainly cause of DoT and mage's magical attack

haha i even seen clerics out damage (got aggroed by a monster who was kicked by a fighter) fighters.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #14
whereisthelove
King Crab

can hardly believe =/

Old 08-26-2007, 06:26 PM   #15
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by whereisthelove View Post
an str/spr build fighter would do massive damage + crits but low defense and low hp... with a +9 2 handed axe
The damage and defense aren't in the build, it's all about the equip.

Quote:
haha i even seen clerics out damage (got aggroed by a monster who was kicked by a fighter) fighters.
And this too.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 08-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
Kyite
Imp

In-Game Name: Kyite
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD?!!!
Kyite is on a distinguished road
See I noticed the same thing.... I was planning on going full end, but 1 hand swords are SHIT, right so your going to want a 2 hand sword for PvP 1 hander is probaly best for PvE, but anyways if I was going to use a 2hand sword or 2 hand axe, I won't be using the END to the fullest, consitering it increases sheild. Could anyone help me out? I heard that your stats you add don't do much unless you pump one thing, so if I pump end alot will I still be doing good damage? or is there any alternatives?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:17 PM   #17
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
not really...a archer and mage still out damages figthers no matter what...mainly cause of DoT and mage's magical attack

Show me that cleric and archer that out damaged a fighter and i'll prove otherwise.

Mages will always out damage everything, but i doubt an archer and ESPECIALLY a cleric can out damage a fighter especially on even terms.

Clerics and archers may have more base damage but when a axe weilder spams attack skills (which they have ALOT more then the other 2 classes) nothing stands for long...except for clerics.

As for the spr topic,
U get about i think around 13% crit with 100 points of spr. Not that much eh. Well you STOP getting 0.2% crit at some point with spr and remain with 0.1% a point

Spr fighters were excellent choices in CB. ESPECIALLY with an axe. Combine atleast 5% crit rating with an axe and the tux (which also increased crit DRAMATICALLY) they hit HARD and often with crits.

There was literally NO POINT in rasing end in Cb except if u were using a shield because u only got 5hp a point and defense increases in cb2 were too insignicant. You were probably better raising spr anyway to compensate for the fighters REDICOUSLY LOW magic def and the extra spr helped continue with attack skill spamming.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 08-26-2007 at 08:22 PM..
Old 08-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #18
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
You were probably better raising spr anyway to compensate for the fighters REDICOUSLY LOW magic def and the extra spr helped continue with attack skill spamming.
Like defense bonus from END, magic def from SPR is tiny =x
It might not be worth putting more than 25 points in SPR since the increment becomes 0.1% after that (you'll have +5% crit by then). Plus, you can get up to +5% crit from licenses, but that's after you've levelled up quite a bit =)

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
There was literally NO POINT in rasing end in Cb except if u were using a shield because u only got 5hp a point and defense increases in cb2 were too insignicant.
Yep yep fighters usually get 4 base END every level-up so they're not short on HP. And I think you get just 0.1% block for every +END.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2007 at 08:31 PM..
Old 08-26-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
whereisthelove
King Crab

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
The damage and defense aren't in the build, it's all about the equip.
fighter with good items and bad build like full int against another fighter str/spr with normal stuff... u u saying the full int fighter will do better? =/

Old 08-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #20
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by whereisthelove View Post
fighter with good items and bad build like full int against another fighter str/spr with normal stuff... u u saying the full int fighter will do better? =/
If both are exactly the same except for the distribution of their stats bonuses, it's a perfectly fair match I'd say. The one who spams his skills better wins.

A full int fighter is equivalent to one who hasn't used any of his stat bonuses. Mmm imagine how he'd fare against...
Full STR: will do less damage to the opponent but to what extent? Puny +dmg bonuses is nothing compared to the *good* weapons' damage.
Full END: Opponent has a little more HP and a bit more block%, so what =/ If both use vita scrolls, the difference in HP becomes even less significant. The block% means our full INT fighter will take a few more hits than the opponent, but we have enough HP for that =D
Full SPR: Opponent will definitely out-damage you, but not enough to kill you with any less difficulty. Without crit% from putting points in SPR you can boost your crit% by a lot by other means.
Since both sides will be using stones frequently, a little more damage taken doesn't hurt too much.

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2007 at 10:51 PM..
Closed Thread