Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
New Path to Uruga

I don't know if it's that path to Uruga that they opened up but there seems to be a sudden influx in the number of low levels in Uruga. I have no problems with lower leveled characters in Uruga as long as they have a party of their own who will help them level and what not. Or is they just wanted to visit. What I do have a problem with is people who obviously cannot handle the mobs come in and train the stairs.

Just last night I had to stop 5-6 trains from going into the city. I've shouted at them to stop doing that but they don't seem get it. If you cannot handle mobs don't go into the city for help because most likely people are there shrooming/afk.

I've also had AOE parties dragging their trains across my party members. Which I wouldn't have minded if I wasn't acting as the tank and mind you I am no Fighter. On top of that I had one cleric and two fighters being power leveled... hard to keep the mob on myself. The thing was that these people acted as if it was our fault that we were there... O.o Yeah, a simple apology would've done it or if they helped to revive fallen party members. Inconsiderate people really ought to be killed by a giant broccoli.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yea I've seen more low lvs in Uruga. Maybe there is a way to Uruga from the Sand Hill...They can get that scroll cheaper than Uruga or get them from mobs..

The more the game gets populated the more little kids will come on and try to act like...well little kids. Hopefully they learn and dont become high level noobs.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #3
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
looking at the map in CP i saw a gate to uruga @ the top left corner of the map. So yea that might be the reason

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
That's great.

:/
Old 12-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
should drive the price of uruga scrolls way down @ least... maybe less scammers advertising roumen/elderine scrolls as uruga

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07
Old 12-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
From what I understand there is one new gate possibly two to Uruga. Lady-Loki tried one of them out this afternoon and ran into very little resistance getting to Uruga. She also said that in the few minutes that she was there she saw several low-levels running for their lives pulling mob trains. So, I guess we all need to get used to it, because it looks like it is going to be the new norm around town.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
It isn't so hard to put a level restriction on them gates. Which Outspark would... it would resolve the flies hovering around in CP.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #8
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
u will constantly see my in uruga ^^. and i even feel the pain of trainers. i hit everytime on orcs and find a decent party , and train on the stairs and the really low lvls run up with huge mobs its quite annoying, i feel the pain of the higher lvls to because if u die from them its a bitch losing the xp
Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
looking at the map in CP i saw a gate to uruga @ the top left corner of the map. So yea that might be the reason
oh so that 1 way gate isnt suppose to be a 1 way gate after all...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Apparently not. Cuz, now it is a two-way gate. But, from my understanding, there is another gate in addition to the gate that used to be the one-way gate. Don't quote me on this, I haven't been home to check and i may have misunderstood what I was being told.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread