Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #31
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
That's cool, one could probably argue easily that since the build was majority INT, you would benefit more from causing the extra damage to bring the mob down faster, instead of attempting to take an extra hit.

Did the Dex do anything for you??
No need for dex. If you have aim issues, throw up a Power scroll.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:11 AM   #32
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
No need for dex. If you have aim issues, throw up a Power scroll.
I would nevah use it. I wanted to see what he would say.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:19 AM   #33
Rikka
Mushroom

Rikka is on a distinguished road
I've been adding 1 END every 2 INT. Not sure if I'm gonna do this for every level though.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:43 AM   #34
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'm currently half and half with SPR and INT.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:00 PM   #35
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Rikka View Post
I've been adding 1 END every 2 INT. Not sure if I'm gonna do this for every level though.
I'd stop adding END D: you're reducing ur potential.
If you want to stay alive, buy VIT scrolls and potions and stones.. using END is an unfixable (at the moment) mistake! D:

Or if u want to play around with END, buy END rings or something, don't scar your mage for life

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm currently half and half with SPR and INT.
That's a great build Yosei, i'm about 60% INT 40% SPR
Old 09-04-2007, 08:55 PM   #36
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
I'm doing mostly SPR, with some END and I've used up a couple INT points as well (bc it's my first char, for a couple levels I didn't know what to go for). I have heard that INT is not worth putting many points into, bc unlike SPR, you only get +1 point for every level. That's really not that much extra damage for awhile, especially when if you add SPR and have a great chance to crit, the added dmg is sort of null...

but I'm a noob, used to different MMORPGs!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #37
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Rikka View Post
Add some SPR.
By the way you're going.. you'll be a mage who can take hits.. but runs out of sp fast.

IMO for mages.. I say we put points to the stats that help us the most.. which is INT and SPR, but if we want to have more hp and defense.. get jewelry that gives us those extra points.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-04-2007 at 09:07 PM..
Old 09-05-2007, 02:25 AM   #38
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Add some SPR.
By the way you're going.. you'll be a mage who can take hits.. but runs out of sp fast.

IMO for mages.. I say we put points to the stats that help us the most.. which is INT and SPR, but if we want to have more hp and defense.. get jewelry that gives us those extra points.
well...IMO its kinda the same as yours and differnet. i'd say go all out on benifical stats, and then get jews to improve them more. becasue really, you dont need def and hp if you kill them b4 they get to you. and if you say you want to kill harder things just find a party? they most likely will want a nuker. problem solved, just get the +crit% or +aim% earrings. sp n hp + r a waste since this game has both stones n pots for you to use.
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:26 AM   #39
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I'm doing mostly SPR, with some END and I've used up a couple INT points as well (bc it's my first char, for a couple levels I didn't know what to go for). I have heard that INT is not worth putting many points into, bc unlike SPR, you only get +1 point for every level. That's really not that much extra damage for awhile, especially when if you add SPR and have a great chance to crit, the added dmg is sort of null...

but I'm a noob, used to different MMORPGs!

btw lilly, after you have 25 points into spr, it only adds .1% to crit %, not .2% anymore.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:27 AM   #40
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

as for me, i'm going INT, and a few poitns into SPR, and most likely using aim%+, or crit%+ earrings over the +hp/sp ones.

Closed Thread