Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 06:50 AM   #21
A_Forever
:w

I know. There was such a build up and then ................ Dx

Now I'm listening to the soundtrack on youtube, ahaha.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #22
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
All my sister could think of during that scene was "Liek OMGAR!1!! Isn't that the guy who plays Severus Snape???????"

Didn't know he could sing.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:53 AM   #23
A_Forever

All I could do during that scene was hold my breath(e? ._.) and wait for the blood. LOL

Oh and umm, at the end when they start dancing after Todd finds out Lovett lied, I knew she was going to get thrown in the oven(Or whatever it is >.>). Even though I knew what was coming I covered my eyes and ears because she was going to scream and yeah >.<
Old 07-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #24
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
All my sister could think of during that scene was "Liek OMGAR!1!! Isn't that the guy who plays Severus Snape???????"

Didn't know he could sing.
LOL When I first saw him, I was like, "Wtf since when does Snape sing?" XD

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
All I could do during that scene was hold my breath(e? ._.) and wait for the blood. LOL

Oh and umm, at the end when they start dancing after Todd finds out Lovett lied, I knew she was going to get thrown in the oven(Or whatever it is >.>). Even though I knew what was coming I covered my eyes and ears because she was going to scream and yeah >.<
Breath*

&& I didn't know she was going to be thrown into the oven until they showed the camera with her pointed to the oven

The amount of blood in the film is almost comical xD

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 07-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #25
A_Forever

Almost? I laughed at the amount. And the color. I didn't really like the color of the blood :x

EDIT:I like the song My Friends too. When they sing together for the first time! D:

Last edited by A_Forever; 07-28-2008 at 07:01 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 07:01 AM   #26
booyah8876

booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Yeah it was such a pale xD

But I legally... downloaded the movie... so I'll be falling asleep to it :3

/night.

Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 07-28-2008, 07:02 AM   #27
A_Forever

I have it on DvD. I've only fallen asleep to it once xD A loud part came up though and I jumped up and the dvd player almost fell off my bed ....
Old 07-28-2008, 07:04 AM   #28
booyah8876

Oh oh!

Something that surprised me:

When he creates the chair that just dumps the bodies down the chute...

it like shows the bodies crunch against the ground @@

... ok! :D

liZ
Old 07-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #29
A_Forever

Omg. I hated that sound. It makes me kind of sick -.- Ugh. Now I am thinking about it.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 AM   #30
booyah8876

The graphicness of the film was just a little ?! for what I was thinking it would be xD

I loved it all~

Especially when Snape's assistant died, and it showed his brains definitely squishing out onto the floor.

Epic win, Mr. Burton~

liZ
Closed Thread