Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Lawolf, FlyFF!

I need to know how many people here still play FlyFF and are on the Lawolf server. I wanna get into this game but how can I when you're all too busy with Fiesta? ;_;

Edit: If you have bad things to say about FlyFF, then please, say it else where. I'm just trying to look for fellow FlyFF players who are on the Lawolf server. Thanks a million.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:59 AM   #2
Kreain
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Kreain
Current Level: 70
Server: Teva
Kreain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kreain
FFS get on Aibbat im on there !!!

Old 02-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Damn. Well, as much as i'd love to... I can't. I have way too much on Lawolf to just give it up. Actually, its more like several million penya, several great Staves, and quite a few other things that are beneficial to my Mage. I also have some random crap like cards that I need to sell but those aren't all that important to me. If I could switch all this stuff to Aibatt I would do it in a heartbeat. I have several friends who play on Aibatt but because of the things I have on Lawolf, I just can't switch over.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I used to play FlyFF on the Lawolf server but not anymore, because I am too busy with fiesta. But if u have friends playing on aibatt u might want to change server, or ask them to change server... actually the only reason i play lawolf is because my frens who introduced me to the game are on that server, and so are my guildmates...
Old 02-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Of all the servers you picked the crappiest, lmao. Lawolf = full to the brim of idiot elitests, horrible economy, and most crowded.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #6
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Of all the servers you picked the crappiest, lmao. Lawolf = full to the brim of idiot elitests, horrible economy, and most crowded.
!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #7
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Unfortunately, I had no idea I would pick the worst server ever. I just liked the name so I picked that and now I regret doing so. If only I could switch. ;_;
Old 02-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
^ I picked Lawulf for the same reason. I thought it sounded cool. D:

But unfortunately... I don't play the game anymore.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
A_Forever
:w

I don't play anymore either =\ I only picked lawolf because my brother did xD!!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Oh wait, I just remembered... I can't switch even if I wanted to. Some douche took my name on that server. ;(
Closed Thread