Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #11
OmgItsBacon
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: ImUrTanker, PureDex
Current Level: Tanker - 31, Dex - 18
Server: Apoline
OmgItsBacon is on a distinguished road

lol the assists can fight... put alot of dex and int into the stats and u can do sum serious damage from lvl 20+ theres also a BP (billposter) they can do some like... INSANE damage...

Lol i have a lvl 30 acro in Mia... he uses yoyos cuz ^_^

Last edited by fullback; 02-18-2008 at 02:42 AM.. Reason: Don't double post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #12
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to FiestaFan forums. Please understand that the moderators in this forum don't exactly like double posting, and will probably merge the 2 posts. You can use the "edit" button to save them some time.

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Dont play in Lawolf.
I already did.

Anyway for RM class, the important stat is INT, which increases the duration of buffs, max MP, and amount of hp healed. Stamina can help with survivablity but im not sure if u will need that much stamina, since u can just buy armour or get ur party members to tank for u. I think stamina is for those who want to fight but im not sure, i dont know much about ringmasters but i know about blades... the only thing i know about rm is that there is 1 high level attacking spell that uses int so str is quite useless...
Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #13
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I played that game quite a while, had uhm... 75 blade, 71 billposter, 78 psykeeper, and 65 Ringmaster. o_o So around those classes I could give you advice on builds and stuff.

I agree- don't play on lawolf. Lawolf was the first server, so there are MANY pissy elitests and like others said, the economy went to hell, but the economy is hell on most servers, especially with the new versions (which was what made me quit in the end anyways, they destroyed the game in my eyes)

Mushpoie was quite friendly, though.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #14
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by OmgItsBacon View Post
lol the assists can fight... put alot of dex and int into the stats and u can do sum serious damage from lvl 20+ theres also a BP (billposter) they can do some like... INSANE damage...
Study up on builds don't do that. To much dex means you take forever to kill with such low damage. And pretty much for the Bp class stay away from int. The dex may be good at lower levels but later on it starts to suck and assists dont want to be your partner.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:41 AM   #15
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I stopped my knight at 95. The .03 per capt glaph was depressing me so I quit haha.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM   #16
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
I stopped my knight at 95. The .03 per capt glaph was depressing me so I quit haha.
What server did you play on? =O I may have known you~

Teva

Old 02-18-2008, 03:26 AM   #17
A_Forever
:w

I stopped my Ringmaster at 79 with 49% to go>.> I just couldn't do it anymore D: Its just a grind fest in that game. I talked to and still do talk too, this one bp that got to umm...107, I think. I wasted 300+ hrs on that game in one summer...imagine what they wasted ._.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #18
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Yeah, it really is a grindfest. The quests are only every OTHER level after like 62, and its just pure grinding. I had a few friends who got to 120 TWICE ~___~ so retarded D:

Teva

Old 02-18-2008, 04:11 AM   #19
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Flyff is the only game where you can find true grind whores.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:12 AM   #20
A_Forever
:w

^QFT a