Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:02 AM   #11
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG

In the end i know it will, in previous posts ppl are complaining about Outspark censoring them, what about the mods on FF censoring us ...
Old 01-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
its too hard to have ONE runner... coz a tank can only mock so many mobs at once... if they stop to mock more they die...

pretty much everyone under lvl 38 cannot tank more htan 2 mobs.. so if they get hit.. they start running... its normal...

but yeah that cleric seems like s/he not doing their job...

but i always laugh when ppl ask "who's the runner", i always answer "whoever gets chased is the runner!"

I never VOLUNTEER to be a runner, coz as a cleric i dont hv mock... but coz of my heal.. i attract mobs and half the time i end up being the runner anyway....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-17-2008, 03:06 AM   #13
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

i no more then one is needed but its a fuck of a lot
easier to sort the runner out before hand and we have had
alot of 40 + in robo the last few times ivee beeen in
Old 01-17-2008, 03:11 AM   #14
A_Forever
:w

^Theres really no reason to cuss D:
Old 01-17-2008, 03:14 AM   #15
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
*off topic LEGAL spam*

Look at his title "Mara Pirate Sailor" (atm) he cusses just like a sailor D:

and I think that if you're going into Robo KQ, perhaps a SPEED SCROLL would come in handy?? I mean... bring one if you're a tank... that way you can mock über mob, and then run faster than them =D pro skillz ftw ^^

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-17-2008, 03:15 AM   #16
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

lol ya again booyah i enjoi your input ^_^
but fuck dude whats wrong with cussing its jsut a word
and its part of my vocab but sry if it offends someone i dont know o.0
Old 01-17-2008, 03:33 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i always wait for rev and save my last heart so i can get up and get EXP + gift box....

^ that's suppose to be a tip...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-17-2008, 03:35 AM   #18
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Well thank ya , but its hard when the clerics dont rez u to
save your hearts ....
Old 01-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I understand your frustration. But, can you please try not to cuss so much, or maybe put symbols. The only reason I say this, is because I know that there a quite a few young kids on this forum and I wouldn't want my son reading it. I realize it may be a part of your vocabulary, but it might not be a part of everyone else's. KK, thanks!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #20
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i always wait for rev and save my last heart so i can get up and get EXP + gift box....

^ that's suppose to be a tip...
I think... that's the most selfish thing seriously. I mean... the whole point is to get back into the fight, and help each other. When you do that, you're taking the risk of failure, because if everyone dies, it's over, BUT... you're ensuring that if they win, that YOU get a prize. I always use my hearts if I'm not getting a res in the next 30 seconds. I don't wait out my 3 mins. If someone's busy, I'll give them a little time, and if they need help, I'll use all my hearts. The only time I wait to be ressed is if I truly have NO hearts left. I know I saw people asking me for res in MD KQ, and they said they no hearts left, and when they died again, I was working on ressing, but Freak is a fear magnet, so I didn't have time. We killed MD, and then out of NOWHERE... they have another heart?!

Once again... I'm so against not working hard, and if you fail, oh well. You tried, and I'm sorry you don't get a chest that time, next time, try again.

@Hessah This is no way pointing a finger at YOU. This goes to all the people that save the hearts, and expect people to do things for them. I hate those people.

EDIT: Lolz... at this post... my title is "Angry Wolf" man... FF knows me so well O.o

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread