Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 10:10 PM   #11
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader

*hopes some one bans that thing soon*

Anyway, I agree. I admit I have gone to higher lvl abyss but I'm not even there to fight, I go with my ingame hubby who happens to be a lot higher lvld than me, so we can hang and he can still get his exp. >.<'

He comes to lower abyss with me but I'm afraid he gets bored there. LOL

...but yea. I wouldn't mind if they put the lvl restrictions back up because of people like that. I can sit out and party chat with him.

It would also keep higher lvls from coming into lvl 30 and 40 abyss spam killing anything that moves. Honestly! They don't get exp for those areas, they are just there to be mean in most cases. T.T

*doesn't really care for the exp* He seems to think I need pwrlvling and drags me along. lol I usually end up getting him distracted and we just sit and talk. ^^ So much for his grand plan.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Old 01-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Hm... I've had this happen a couple times in the 20 Abyss. I was partying with my academy members with my alt. Then comes a lone mage and decides to Magic Burst right in the middle of the party. Of course everyone's mouse turns to him and he's dead before you know it. Darwin Award right there.

Another is I disconnected due to a glitch, I come back to see some fighter and mage attacking my party. They killed the fighter and logging back in time I killed the mage... I later asked why they attacked and my party said they just did it out of the blue. The room was empty and was more than enough room for another small party... I don't get it. The mage that was killed yelled at us calling us 'nuba' and that he was going to come back with his alt to PK us. 20-30 minutes he never came back. I don't get why some people are such jerks...
Old 01-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #13
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
As I've said many times, find someone that can beat them all by himself, i had a 43 fighter and i would go in and kill EVERY 4x in the 3x abyss so my archer could train. They stop thinking there tough after that and will give up for a bit xD
Old 01-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #14
xbringerofdeathx
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: xbringerofdeathx
Current Level: lvl 6x
Server: Gamigo English Server- Bijou
xbringerofdeathx is on a distinguished road
i wont hide it... i did go in lvl 6x 7x abbys with a good pt when i was 45-49
ofc we didnt kill ppl for "The Place", wed just go sumwhere else
...not as if there was only 1 good place...
Old 01-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #15
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Why is it that everyone on this forum that posts on this abyss issue says its a bad thing (me included)?

I note the post above that says there is a different opinion on the official formum but i cant get there from here [sic].

Someone out there is doing the random pk and i for one would like to hear their reasoning for such actions.

One of my guildies was random killed in the abyss the other day. But the time i got there the killer was gone but a few days later we saw her in the abyss. I asked her why she had killed my guildie and her response was "because it's interesting". She then attacked and killed me.

Could it be that the plp who read and post on this forum do so because they have a greater interest in the game and the commiunity and that is the reason no one wants to justify rpk?
Old 01-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to think that people on this forum have much more courtesy than.. say people with the otherside of the story...

If someone came here in All the Glory and said "lulz i juz keeled 10 plp in abssy n itz fun" I dont think they'll get much of a good response here LOL So they go back to the Official forum XD

The most of us (ok.. i wont speak for everyone.. I for one) would not start anything that hurts others and wont benefit us...

But I like revenge if I could...

back to OP - I would've Nova them and run.. Nova them and run.. Nova them and run... I wont kill them but I'll annoy them If I were you LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread