Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 01:57 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Heed Hessah's words. Milk the repeatables for all they are worth.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #12
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
I know to constantly do repeatable quests until the next level, there's no need to remind me of that. I noticed that we only get three quests at level 71 anyways so it's pointless to do the others. I'm only concerned about the levels that don't have any repeatable quests and which quests I should save for those levels to reduce the amount of time and experience needed to get to the next level.

Anyways, don't bother placing a Blue Clover Trumpy license on any weapons. Like I said, the spot is usually always taken and I kinda screwed myself over by putting that license on my wand. I put a Giant Pixy, Blue Clover Trumpy, and Ancient Stonie license on my wand. I would have been better off with a Spade Clover Trumpy license rather than a Blue Clover Trumpy one.

I'm hoping to complete at least two of them so I can get a little bit more for my wand. I'm not sure if it would be worth my time or money to remove that Blue Clover Trumpy license and find a different license to put on it. It would be easier to level up (sort of) but... that's valuable spark cash going to waste on a stupid mistake I made.

So should I do it? Or should I just try to level up my Blue Clover Trumpy license as best I can?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #13
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
great, I will apply the navar lic to the fantastic blue lev 70 mace i bought for 4G.
it has good specs a base crit of 8%, high damage and aim and an attack rate of 1.0 vs 1.1 normal

I apply lic for the same reason, improved crit. I like to apply lic for things that i can deal with at the lower levs for the weapon and things that there are a lot of to hit. I then train the lic to completed and let the crit work for me as i lev up.

lev 40 --wearbears
lev 50 --prisoners
lev 60- --?
lev 70 --navar
Old 09-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #14
Lalune
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Lalune
Current Level: 8x
Server: Epith
Lalune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lalune
wow o.o thats intense...i dont think about exp like that anymore xD;;
Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
great, I will apply the navar lic to the fantastic blue lev 70 mace i bought for 4G.
it has good specs a base crit of 8%, high damage and aim and an attack rate of 1.0 vs 1.1 normal

I apply lic for the same reason, improved crit. I like to apply lic for things that i can deal with at the lower levs for the weapon and things that there are a lot of to hit. I then train the lic to completed and let the crit work for me as i lev up.

lev 40 --wearbears
lev 50 --prisoners
lev 60- --?
lev 70 --navar

That sounds like a blue that's dropped through a bugged patch... i advise you not to put your license on it until you really need to...

Supposingly those blues will be deleted at "next" maintenance, but it's been like... 3 mintenance now, and they hvnt done anything about it... i dont even know if they're gonna remove it now.. but just in case... put it on last minute or wait for further notice...

Level 60.. i used Orc license...
Level 70.. i used Red stonie license, coz there's a nice room of them in CP1.
(Mainly coz i cant compete the kills with a mage for Navars)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-24-2008, 02:37 AM   #16
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
oh no! I thought that had been fixed!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:35 AM   #17
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
According to the Wiki the Navar license gives an added crit of (only) 4% and not the usual 5. Just thought I'd point that out.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:43 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
really... thanks for pointing that out..

i've been cheated before thinking an weaken ogre license go up to 4% like the harkans, but it doesnt...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #19
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I need to find me an Orc license so I can clear the current Orc license, so it will have me name on it XD
Old 09-24-2008, 03:32 PM   #20
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
Yeah... the fake blues are still out there, roaming about. If you find a blue that's only being sold for about 5g or less, it's probably fake. I want to buy a blue staff but I'm holding off on that until they remove these fake blues. I don't get why they need to remove them if they're the exact same things as the regular blues. Not to mention, it would be a great way to get back at all the people who are trying to scam others.
Closed Thread