Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
Quests to save?

I'm level 70 and one thing that has been on my mind for a while now is... what quests do I need to save through out this 70 ~ 80 stretch. I've completed all but three quests at level 70 and I plan on grinding the last little bit until level 71. But at level 71 and above... which quests should be saved and for what level(s)? I'm just looking to get to level 80 as soon as possible and I was hoping some one here could help me out.

Yes, I could check the Fiesta Wiki but I'd prefer to hear it straight from someone who had to endure all those levels. I mean... I can already tell that I'm going to hate this 70 ~ 80 stretch because already I need... 12mil experience to level? Even with an abundance of quests, that's still insane. Any who, kudos to anyone who can help me out, it'll mean quite a bit to me.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
Saving quests really does you nothing.
You still need to grind the exp that the quest doesnt give you.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

You won't think that when you're level 50+.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm only level 72 myself.. so all i can tell u is save all ur lvl 71 quest, and just do the repeatable navar quest for that entire level...

but the general rule is, if there's a repeatable, then dont do the other single quest for that level...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

Of course. I might do one or two non-repeatable quests but never all of them when there is one that I can repeat. But thanks, that will help me out for level 71 so now all I have to worry about is level 72 and the rest. Anyone else?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
Well, if you don't do quests, you still gotta grind the exp that you need to lvl previously. So I just do quests and then grind the rest. Besides, quest exp getting me higher gives me more motivation to complete the lvl, since it already got me up to xx%.

Note: this currently does not apply to my mage :P
Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
nekoneko
Mara Pirate Sailor

Mahjongg Champion!
In-Game Name: Koyagichan/Kawaiinekochan/Slice_Dice/Koyagikun
Current Level: 87.28/60/60/60
nekoneko is on a distinguished road
I've grinded since lvl 71 and held my quests, I've got to 74 right now and my quest log is almost full. Once I hit 75 I'll start doing quests again.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #8
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
"I'm only level 72 myself.. so all i can tell u is save all ur lvl 71 quest, and just do the repeatable navar quest for that entire level..."

Cool, i was going to ask about navar, i got a navar lic drop from a des harkin and i was wondering if it was good and what lev weapon it should be on.

i was also wondering about blue clover trumpy lic. I see them for sale at 200s and was wondering if they were worth the price.

Thanks
Old 09-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #9
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

Gee, you guys were so helpful. Now I totally know what quests to save. >_>

Anyways, I wouldn't bother with a Blue Clover Trumpy license. That area always seems to be crowded on Apoline so I can only assume it's the same on Teva.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:47 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FabledWaltz View Post
Of course. I might do one or two non-repeatable quests but never all of them when there is one that I can repeat. But thanks, that will help me out for level 71 so now all I have to worry about is level 72 and the rest. Anyone else?
No dont do any non-repeatable quest at all at level 71, if you really want to make the most out of your quest.

Here's my theory.

You need 13,370,736 Exp at level 72 for level 73.

So you need to hand in the Crazy Navar quest 1 to do the repeatable.
93% TNL.

Now do the Navar repeatable quest 36 times and you should level. (I'm not sure what class you are, but you can complete the quest once every 10 mins with a mage. I think the quest took me about 20 mins solo as a cleric)

This way, you will still have all these other quest to do in the following levels:

71-72 Adrien's Story - 401,400 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's remains 1 - 750,900 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 2 - 812,900 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 3 - 888,100 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 4 - 957,000 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 5 - 1,042,100 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 6 - 1,091,100 EXP
71-79 Trumpy's Remains 7 - 1,333,600 EXP

It looks like there's no repeatable quest from level 72 - 76. So IF you hand in any quest in level 71, that is the EXP you wont have to hand in for level 72 - 76, and you will have to grind those exp.

The Navar quest is so easy, it is important to make the most of it.

So for those that said saving quest does nothing, that is only true if your level doesn't have a repeatable quest.

@Silent - Probably a level 70 weapon... Everything after orcs only give 5% crit no matter what level you or your weapon is, so there's no point in trying to smack something of a higher level. If you're a mage, that license would be great for you with that quest.

With licenses, it depends on what you want to do it for... for the extra dmg? For the extra crit rate? I do it for the extra crit rate, so if there's a place with lots of one particular mob, that's good for me. I think there's a nice patch in AEW with blue clovers, but the spot is always busy, so I didn't choose to level that.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 09-23-2008 at 01:49 AM..
Closed Thread