Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough

I just wish it gets my archer from 73 to 75 at least so i could use my new set
Old 11-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #22
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
SELFISH!

jk...
Old 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #23
Chimaera
Honeying

Current Level: 85+
Server: Apoline
Chimaera is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Chimaera
Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Geez, Os must have forgotten me. I've had no mails from them-at all-recently, not even for a free 3k SC I've heard/seen other people get. Anyways~

TOWER! Aaaaaaaaaand lovely. Of all the dates to open it, it has to be on the date when school resumes. a.k.a., END of SEMBREAK. *cries*

ah well xD

and whaaaaaaaaat? 'double exp on the return of a "break"'??? so if I haven't played for 3297892384932 years, then I get double exp? are there any more details about this new 'system?'

Not sure. I think after 3-5 hours AFK (online), on your return, you'll get double the experience for.. perhaps an equal amount of time. Overall, we will have to wait for full details tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #24
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I assume the exp system will be like WoW where you enter a 'rested' status for a while upon logging in or staying in a town for a while, while in 'rested' status monsters give double exp. However the duration of this varies, if I log in for 5 minutes then log out for a few days I can get maybe 10% before it goes, but if I just stay in a town I can only kill one mob before it goes.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #25
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
I assume the exp system will be like WoW where you enter a 'rested' status for a while upon logging in or staying in a town for a while, while in 'rested' status monsters give double exp. However the duration of this varies, if I log in for 5 minutes then log out for a few days I can get maybe 10% before it goes, but if I just stay in a town I can only kill one mob before it goes.
I was thinking the same, but don't think it'll involve 'resting' places since Fiesta doesn't have inns and such. But we'll see how they plan to do it, and more importantly if it actually works.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #26
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Just waiting to see if we get the bonus PLUS can use the CS EXP cards too.....

Old 11-04-2009, 06:10 AM   #27
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I think it would be stackable. Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't XD

Then again, this is Outspark we're talking about.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #28
Chimaera
Honeying

Has anyone logged on Fiesta or read over the patch details? I'd see for myself, but I'm in class at the moment.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #29
Uklyvian
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Uklyvian/Will/Nachito
Current Level: 8x/7x/6x
Uklyvian is infamous around these parts
News
Home > news > Current
The OSKI: A Whisper and a Glomp Posted by : GM_Straega Nov 04, 2009
The Outspark Insider
November 3rd, 2009
Fiesta Game News

It's another Outspark Insider for the Fiesta Community!

As our events have been going lately, I'm dedicating this installment to those resilient few who always seem to catch me when I hop on a server, whisper me like crazy, and immediately go for the dance and hugs (and for some of you, "GLOMPS"). Thanks for making the experience that much more entertaining... sometimes.

For a couple of hours our servers will be shut down in order to perform our maintenance, at which time we can reflect a bit on what's to be expected when the servers are back. So let's get to it.

The Crystal Castle

For those of you who haven't heard, the Crystal Castle is a new instanced dungeon, rather similar to the tower of Iyzel, that's located in the corner of Uruga.

This new challenge will give our players a chance at some new items and bosses never seen before. It will be available for levels 60 - 69. Gear up, and get at it!

Rested Experience

This nifty new feature will allow players to accumulate a certain amount of time where their experience received from mobs will be boosted by an extra 10 percent! The time is accumulated when the player is logged off, here's how it works.

For every 6 hours that a player is logged off, they will receive 10 minutes of the EXP boost. Every hour logged off past that time will accumulate another 10 minutes. The maximum amount of accumulated minutes cannot exceed 2 hours (120 minutes). If only a portion of that time is used within that session, the remaining time will be saved and will continue to accumulate more after another 6 hours of offline time has passed.

There will be an icon indicating the remaining time along with the other buffs, under your HP/SP meters.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #30
Chimaera
Honeying

Ha. I'm glad they made it 10% — 100% (doubled) hardly seemed necessary.
Closed Thread