Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #21
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tombkeeper View Post
lol....im in english 4 business classs and we aint doing anything...
im sooo bored
lol...you mean "...we aren't doing anything"

Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #22
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Nope. He ain't doing anything.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

Webster says it is now a word.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #23
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
Eru
Marlone Captain

agreed...

Webster:
"usage Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated, ain't in senses 1 and 2 is flourishing in American English."

the key tho is that we were talking "business english" whatever that means...me aint never heard no such appalling english till me started workin...uh...yo.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Ain't makes me cringe.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #26
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Only thing is, low profile tires give a much rougher ride even though they do look bad a$$. Also depending on the condition of the roads where you live (they suck here) you can get damaged rims very easy, been there done that. But to answer your question the low profile are much better, just certain people should never have a car with them on it *points at my wife* The only problem with the whole situation is the cars you are looking at.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
Only thing is, low profile tires give a much rougher ride even though they do look bad a$$. Also depending on the condition of the roads where you live (they suck here) you can get damaged rims very easy, been there done that. But to answer your question the low profile are much better, just certain people should never have a car with them on it *points at my wife* The only problem with the whole situation is the cars you are looking at.
LOOL.

I think I have damaged rims.

Ran into the curb a couple too many times.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #28
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

rawrs! lolz yadayyadayy thats y im on in class to lolz
Old 05-14-2008, 07:36 PM   #29
Eru
Marlone Captain

Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
lol, for mine you could just have said "...just certain people should never have a car *points at my wife*"

Old 05-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #30
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
thish issh mah yadayadayada thread...we's r nawt n grammah class...okay? lol...yea lol profiles = bad for certain roads good for others. I live in Baton Rouge so the road condition is not to bad. I just kinda fear my rims being stolen at night lol.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote