Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-13-2010, 04:39 AM   #1
Lcea
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Lcea
Current Level: 34
Server: Epith
Lcea is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lcea
High level characters.

Soooo here's my story and why I'm a little peeved. So me and two other friends were in a academy together. However they had their own little group since they came from a different server, which they had high levels on there. Well we started to learn that whenever we "new players to the game" asked a question, we were answered with a smart comment. We tried to be nice, but the way they worded things was harsh. So we came across this nice pair who befriended us and we ended up joining their academy.

Today me and my friend ran into one of the members of our old academy which he started to diss us and cuss at us. We kept it cool, didn't say much but he kept at us. What I want to know is even though you have high level characters (I respect you all since you worked hard at it) what gives you the reason to have a huge ego? You were all once us before - asking for buffs, questing, grinding. Don't you remember how hard it was? Or how uneasy to get that boss without help? Now you just throw it away and laugh at us who ask for some simple help?

Skyiel 1x Fighter
Lcea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Fiesta is preciously where I learnt that even if you're a "high" level ("High" being defined all the way from level 30 to 105 for some people xD) you can still be a noob..

Internet is the best place for ego boost, although I bet you when they were your level, they were probably the annoying ksers so it's not like giving them more level has made them a noob.. that's just how they are as a person on the Internet..

And I get annoyed when you try to help someone and instead of saying Thanks they give you a smartass comment..

In uruga someone shouted "Where do you get dangerous toadstools" and few of us shouted back "from mushrooms", we weren't being sarcastic... but they said "yes idiots I know it's from mushrooms but WHERE?"

No I'm not gonna answer that if you call us idiots... FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF IF YOU'RE SO SMART!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I stopped giving a damn about these mundane things a long time ago. I can only suggest you do the same, and don't bother trying to figure out WHY, cause even if you DO figure it out, then what? They'll just magically turn nice? Hell no. If I encounter someone with a need to cyberbully people, I either ignore them or well... Let's just say I don't hold back.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 10-13-2010 at 06:03 AM..
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
This is why games now implement the block feature. Because no matter what, the GMs cannot ban someone for being a jerk... yet.

Don't worry one of these days they'll attempt to enhance their godly weapon and right when it's about to go +9 they'll forget the Red Miles.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Don't worry one of these days they'll attempt to enhance their godly weapon and right when it's about to go +9 they'll forget the Red Miles.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL @ Loveless.. I love the way you think!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
CalmSoul
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Crystallized
Current Level: 76
Server: Bijou
CalmSoul is on a distinguished road
Speaking of people who diss and cuss at u...u do NOT want to know what happened to the people who did that to me...no u do not. heheh lets just say they are *busy* yeah...lets keep it at *busy*

<--- 1+1=a window! XD
CalmSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #8
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, I guess that's why she calls herself loveless and well, I wanna know, even if it's a pm... wat, getting respawned and one hitted at abyss, being trapped forever? tell me!
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
desta
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Indrid, Yu_Sharn
Current Level: 7x & 3x
Server: Apoline
desta is on a distinguished road
Facts of life unfortunately, some people are just A-Holes. *Shrugs* Though the nice people make up for them and there are plenty around, they just take longer to find. ^_^

But I personally have always been nice and answered questions, the only thing that bugs me is when you run through Rom and get bombarded with PT invites from the same person again and again. That can get old real fast. ^_^
desta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:51 AM   #10
Kyte
Imp

Kyte is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
i think i just died from laughing so hard XD
Kyte is offline   Reply With Quote