Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #11
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It's not that mind numbing doing boars and boogies. Just think of it as collecting scroll mats to sell after. :P This sort of thinking got me through levels on green mobs...
The money is okay but i'm more interested in leveling up. Which, unfortunately, has caused me to fall in a financial pit now. I'm broke, i'm level 40, and i've missed a TON of spells. So now i've got to either go to Moonlight Tomb or Vine Tomb and just sell drops until I earn enough money to get caught up. Despite what others say, it isn't easy to earn money as a Mage unless you level slowly. Then it is. By the way, congrats on hit level 20.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #12
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
Thank you~!

I know how you feel, it is slow and kind of painful.. The drops make up for it though. I ended up with a full inventory of stuff to sell, most of it tender meats. As it is, I don't know how you all afford it. I already spent it all on armor and spells. lol.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #13
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Saeles View Post
Thank you~!

I know how you feel, it is slow and kind of painful.. The drops make up for it though. I ended up with a full inventory of stuff to sell, most of it tender meats. As it is, I don't know how you all afford it. I already spent it all on armor and spells. lol.
I can not afford anything. I'm behind on seven or more spells each roughly about 7s+. I also need to buy my level 40 Staff which is about 33s. And thats just a normal one. My friend will sell me his level 40 Staff once he reaches level 50. He bought his Staff for 70s so i'm probably going to need to pay at least 60s. I also need to buy another Zombie King ring (INT & SPR) for roughly 20s. Then once I hit level 45 I need to buy two Giant Goblin King rings for roughly 30s. Maybe more, maybe less. I also need to get 50 Mentality, Vitality, Shield, Power, and Magical defense scrolls. Buying a stack will take away about 5s per.

And thats IF I can find them. I also need to buy at least 100 Tier 1 HP potions which will cost me maybe 5s or more. Could be less depending on who sells them. I also need to have over 5s per re-stone I do. Stones at my level cost about 50-60 or more PER stone. And trust me, that adds up quickly. So yes, i'm broke on an unbelievable level. I can not afford anything and when I farm I have to Shroom and hope mobs won't come running after me like they always do.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #14
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
Ewwwwww. *pokes the cost of the items* This is what I have to look forward to? >_>; Nasty. But I suppose all the classes are like that.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:35 PM   #15
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Saeles View Post
Ewwwwww. *pokes the cost of the items* This is what I have to look forward to? >_>; Nasty. But I suppose all the classes are like that.
Unfortunately, no. Others can solo quite well where as we can not. Also we have more spells than the rest so we run out of money quite easily.
Closed Thread