Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
Diydiva81
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Chiaroscuro
Current Level: 53
Server: Bijou
Diydiva81 is on a distinguished road
Food for Thought...

.. for all you clerics & this coming from a Mage.

Whenever someone asks for a (free) buff (and there are a lot), would you give the buffs just 'cause they asked for them, or would you give them out say, randomly to others not really asking for them.

I'm greatful for them but I myself don't really ask (read: plead) or one, plus I look at it like this. There have been a few times wher I've been asked, but I more like to remove De-buffs on my own accord whenever I see anyone who needs it. And of course the "Thank You" is great.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I can't buff yet but if they ask I'm sure I'd give it to them as long as I'm not in the middle of a huge mob trying to survive. And of course they're not spamming it up either. I'm sure that the first time I get the buff I'll probably go on a random buffing spree...

In terms of Dispells, I Cure anyone who is poisoned/diseased/bleeding so I'd do the same on my Mage as well. Thanks are always a plus because that makes me want to help that person out and the others too.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:54 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I played a mage, and also has a cleric as main.

I always cure / dispell people. (I love the satisfaction of turning them from green / gray / red / blue back to normal colour)

Regarding buffs, TBH, we can never buff the entire map... so generally I only buff those that ask... (when when 10 ppl say buff plz at once, i get annoyed LOL)

coz endure use up a lot of SP, so i dont generally go around buffing people that didnt ask, unless i'm in a buffing mood XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-29-2008, 01:21 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I played a mage, and also has a cleric as main.

I always cure / dispell people. (I love the satisfaction of turning them from green / gray / red / blue back to normal colour)

Regarding buffs, TBH, we can never buff the entire map... so generally I only buff those that ask... (when when 10 ppl say buff plz at once, i get annoyed LOL)

coz endure use up a lot of SP, so i dont generally go around buffing people that didnt ask, unless i'm in a buffing mood XD

I always buff people if they ask for them. Unless I'm afk or if they're really rude in asking for it. I sometimes randomly buff people when I'm bored.

Once I was really happy when I randomly got buffed on my mage because the buffer said he owed me buffs from my cleric XDD!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:24 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Once I was really happy when I randomly got buffed on my mage because the buffer said he owed me buffs from my cleric XDD!!!!
LOL!! That's awesome!!

Also, when i bump into someone nice that i've KQed with on my alt, I buff them too... so that's another time I buff without them asking...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Plunger has disabled reputation
*Cries* I put my young cleric Plumber to rest to avoid things like this haha.

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:56 AM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I've gone on random map-wide buff-giving sprees before.

But that was because of boredom.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:33 AM   #8
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
When I could first buff on my cleric I'd go around maps like MT and GC to randomly buff the people there lol