Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:17 AM   #1
Killgormatic
Slime

In-Game Name: Merlinsbeard
Current Level: 29
Server: Teva
Killgormatic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Killgormatic
A game to substitute fiesta till it works agian

For all those who are upset that they can't play fiesta and have nothing to do except look at the forums for solutions to your problems there is a way to satisfy your fiesta gameplay. I looked all over the web for games that were like fiesta and couldn't find any that were open beta. I have found a game that will only substitute fiesta till i can play again. The name of this game is Deco Online. The screenshots look similar to the gameplay of fiesta but im still not sure of the actual gameplay yet.(still downloading) Heres the link: http://deco.p2ppl.net/Download/client_download.aspx
Old 12-05-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
This would be better off in General Discussions.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:55 AM   #3
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Well I been looking for something else to play and this looked pretty cool so I downloaded, installed and patched it up to date, all of which went very quickly so that was nice. I made a character in the Rain faction. I guess that's what Rain and Millena or whatever it's called are anyway, two different factions?

Anyway I only played it for few minutes, but I really like the graphics and it looks like quite a few different options for jobs you can choose from. I might play it more, but there's something that might be a deal breaker.

The controls are awkward. There's no WASD control, but I can get over that; the thing is it seems like there's a second delay for almost every action. Click to move and a second later you move. It's the same with beginning an attack. I don't think it's lag either because the timing for the combos is spot on, it's like it's supposed to be that way, but that's just weird if it's true.

Meh, I dunno I might give it another shot. I might play Seal more instead, but I'd like something that's a little less candyland looking. Tantra is another game I installed and it's pretty slick so far. I hear the majority of the population ingame only speak Filipino though so that could be a problem for me.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-05-2007, 06:38 AM   #4
Killgormatic
Slime

In-Game Name: Merlinsbeard
Current Level: 29
Server: Teva
Killgormatic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Killgormatic
gamepays pretty good. u get to choose what class you want to be as u level up. its open beta but its a lot newer than fiesta so its got more bugs to fix. other than the controls and eventual lag its a decent game.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM   #5
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Hm... looks interesting. I'll try this out. I tried SEAL Online but that was rather boring. And tomorrow I get to try out Asda Story. I looked at some of the screenshots and they look pretty damn sweet. So if this is as good as the screenshots look then I might just devote more time to it.

Edit: I downloaded and have begun playing DECO Online. Right now i'm a level 21 Magician and once I hit level 30 i'm becoming a Primonas. I'm part of the Rain nation and my name is "Messara" (duh). Oh and just for your information the Millena nation has the Swordsman and Archer class. The Swordsman can become a Knight, Slayer, or Mercenary. And the Archer can become a Sniper. For the Rain nation there's the Magician and Shaman class. Magician's can become a Holy Avenger, Primonas, or a Priest. Its a fun game that you all should check out. ;)

Last edited by MagesRequiem; 12-06-2007 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Because i'm cool like that. :3
Closed Thread