Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #21
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Warrior View Post
Tad, why did you post this thread in the first place if you didn't want people to state their own opinion...
Thats why I'm saying this is spam. This is General Discussion, not State Your Opinion Central...Hmm a good name for a new section ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #22
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tadiakichi View Post
No offense but you're an idiot.

This is a rant. And if my rants are spam, then everyone's opinions of life is garbage.
WTF!!! I wouldn't normally say anything here, but YOU are the idiot ( and you are messing with my buddy). What does this have to do with Fiesta, because Fiesta related posts belong in this section anything else belongs in spam. That was her point you ass. How old are you 10? I am going to stop now.

EDIT: crap you people post too fast

Last edited by Patches; 11-30-2007 at 09:37 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #23
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Guys, this is a perfectly valid topic to be put in General Discussion. Cut out that spam/flamebaiting, and get back on topic.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #24
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Saying "No offense" is implying that they don't really intend to offend you. Sometimes the truth offends people, therefor they have to say it to make it clear to you that they intend no offense while trying to speak the truth.

I've said it a lot to people, though I don't recall saying "No offense but your mom is fat" or whatever. Its not a very big deal, so I don't even remember what I said it in conjunction with, or who I said it to.

In all reality, it depends on if the person is actually sincere about not meaning offense like I am when I say it, or if they're just morons looking to pick a fight behind a verbal shield, like saying something such as "No offense, but you're an idiot."

The end~

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #25
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I hate that statement too. My friend once asked me to make him a wallpaper for his PC, so I did. When I gave it to him, he was like "No offense, but this is crap." You know when saying that, you're going to offend the person, its personal to them, they made it. So its useless saying "no offense"
I know they're trying to lighten it and look more kind. But sometimes, it just doesn't work lol.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #26
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold

Hm, if he believe it to be crap, he could say something a little more constructive. "No offense but it doesn't tickle my fancy. Perhaps doing this or adding this or removing this would make it better."

Constructive critique is win.

Teva

Old 11-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #27
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Old Warrior View Post
Tad, why did you post this thread in the first place if you didn't want people to state their own opinion...
Most of their opinion is in the form of idiocity which goes off tangent.

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
I'm not trying to shoot it down all I was saying was it was in the wrong section! I reported this topic and said that it was in the wrong section.

If you calling me an ass, for just stating my opinion on the topic (saying that there is nothing to discuss, how can someone say that they hate that statment).

Whatever I think we should just leave him to rot here on this thread...I should also report him for using foul language all the time.
If you read carefully, I didn't call you an ass. And your opinion had nothing to do with my topic and obviously you have nothing to say on the issue, so there's no place here for you. You could leave me to rot here or whatever, but I think that it would be best if you get the hell out of my plain sight.

Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
WTF!!! I wouldn't normally say anything here, but YOU are the idiot ( and you are messing with my buddy). What does this have to do with Fiesta, because Fiesta related posts belong in this section anything else belongs in spam. That was her point you ass. How old are you 10? I am going to stop now.
That would be best, because you're only hurting yourself. First off, this is "General Discussions", meaning I can post whatever **** I want as long as it invokes a discussion and it's general, which this thread clearly is. Secondly, I'm glad you're standing up for your friends, but calling me an idiot with a false basis is just way off base. Thirdly, I'm old enough to grow pubes out of my pubes.

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post

Saying "No offense" is implying that they don't really intend to offend you. Sometimes the truth offends people, therefore they have to say it to make it clear to you that they intend no offense while trying to speak the truth.

I've said it a lot to people, though I don't recall saying "No offense but your mom is fat" or whatever. Its not a very big deal, so I don't even remember what I said it in conjunction with, or who I said it to.

In all reality, it depends on if the person is actually sincere about not meaning offense like I am when I say it, or if they're just morons looking to pick a fight behind a verbal shield, like saying something such as "No offense, but you're an idiot."

The end~
Sometimes, people say "No offense but..." naturally, which really irritates me. Hell, even I did it a few times without thinking about it. People get so accustomed to it (especially the shy ones) since it obviously avoids the crap that's supposed to follow it. The thing that really gets on my nerves is that some people actually use it as a conversation starter. Like, "No offense, but why are you so gay?. That used to be really common a while back. But meh, maybe it's just the people I hang around with that's weird.

Last edited by Tadiakichi; 11-30-2007 at 10:52 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #28
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Maybe you're just making a mountain out of a mole-hill =p

Also I don't condone you calling spirit an idiot either. If you want to have a discussion, I would suggest keeping it civil and restrain yourself from opposing people with differentiating opinions.

Teva

Old 11-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #29
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
I thought people would see the humor in it, but apparently I failed. But that's okay, because people get really constructive when they're pissed off. (Defensive is what most people call it, but allthesame anyways.)

O-mie, you do realize that a half-baked accusation is not the same as an opinion, right? I don't care if you oppose my thread (that way discussions are made), but if you call it stupid or spam, I will in turn call you an idiot.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #30
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Mm, still, sarcasm isn't always visible in text. =3

Teva

Closed Thread