Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #11
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

K.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 PM   #12
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Aren't you also the idiot that started the blacklist thread?

Thought so.

What the hell did I do to you?

Guess even though you said no offense, I took offense.
Atleast now you're onto one of my points.

And you should really research your sources before you accuse someone and declaring it as true. It really makes you look like an ass.

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
And you yourself made a thread I dont know where saying that nobody payed attention to you and didnt give you a hug...So I guess you just showed how fake you are. And well that also might give you an explanation on why people dont seem to care enough to give you a "hug"
You failed to grasp the main idea of that thread. If you would stop fixating on the single basis you conjured yourself, then maybe, maybe, you can finally see what I was trying to do.

In all fairness, I suggest for you all to stay on topic. It really can't be that hard.

Last edited by Tadiakichi; 11-30-2007 at 09:01 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 09:02 PM   #13
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Who the hell are you calling an ass? I sure hope it is yourself. I asked a question. I answered my own question. If I was wrong, then I was wrong, it does not make me an ass. What makes you an ass is the fact that you opened up a discussion and then flamed the two people who tried to discuss the stupid topic anyways.
Find something better to do.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #14
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Who the hell are you calling an ass? I sure hope it is yourself. I asked a question. I answered my own question. If I was wrong, then I was wrong, it does not make me an ass. What makes you an ass is the fact that you opened up a discussion and then flamed the two people who tried to discuss the stupid topic anyways.
wth? doh!

Is this spam - or do you want someone to actually justify that phrase?
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
-Spam sense tingling again-

What is there to discuss?!

Lol, no wonder nobody wants to give you a hug...
I think that was in due order, considering both of you did not respond to this thread and instead tried to shoot it down. I guess we're both asses, because you assumed I was the idiot who made the blacklist thread. And as the popular saying goes, "Assume makes an ass out of you and me."

Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
My initial post was in no way shooting this thread down. I actually had some very good arguements for it. You are the ass that turned it into a flaming war.

Done.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-30-2007, 09:16 PM   #16
Tadiakichi
Boogy

You have a very strange way of showing interest then.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective, because in my opinion I did nothing wrong, just protecting what I considered to be a thread of open discussion, but you also think you're completely innocent. And while we're on the topic of justification, just posting "Done." does not accomplish anything, it's just a stupid way of saying, "I am right, your opinions don't matter."

Old 11-30-2007, 09:18 PM   #17
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
calm it down guys- this ain't no war zone. Go kill your selves somewhere where no one is around...

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
Tadiakichi
Boogy

This isn't flaming, it's debating. And did you ever try fighting with yourself? You get ****ed over either way. It's messy.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #19
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I'm not trying to shoot it down all I was saying was it was in the wrong section! I reported this topic and said that it was in the wrong section.

If you calling me an ass, for just stating my opinion on the topic (saying that there is nothing to discuss, how can someone say that they hate that statment).

Whatever I think we should just leave him to rot here on this thread...I should also report him for using foul language all the time.

Originally Posted by Old Warrior View Post
calm it down guys- this ain't no war zone. Go kill your selves somewhere where no one is around...
Lol, fine its good to have someone talk some sense. No need for word ^^ our fists are strong enough ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards

Last edited by Zwivix; 11-30-2007 at 09:23 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
Tad, why did you post this thread in the first place if you didn't want people to state their own opinion...

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Closed Thread