Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
"No offense but...."

I hate this statement more than anything. Well, that's a lie, but I really hate this statement. It's as if every nasty, snide comment the person has to say is well-justified to the point where it's divine. It's a pussy-way out to avoid confrontation, and worst of all, it's well-embraced by society. An average man would have slugged a guy in the face if a total stranger went up to him and said "Your mom is fat." But if the same stranger went up to the same average man and said "No offense but your mom is kinda chubby.", then probably they would continue on a friendly conversation. It's the same ****in' message, but they end up to be chums who enjoy sodomizing each other.

Moral: Use that statement and you turn gay.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
wth? doh!

Is this spam - or do you want someone to actually justify that phrase?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-30-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
Tadiakichi
Boogy

No offense but you're an idiot.

This is a rant. And if my rants are spam, then everyone's opinions of life is garbage.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
-Spam sense tingling again-

What is there to discuss?!

Lol, no wonder nobody wants to give you a hug...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-30-2007, 08:42 PM   #5
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
-Spam sense tingling again-

What is there to discuss?!

Lol, no wonder nobody wants to give you a hug...
Your connection with reality is very thin. You can't give hugs over the internet.

And if you can't find a well-placed comment for or against the current issue in this thread, then GTFO and find a simpler thread for your simple mind.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Aren't you also the idiot that started the blacklist thread?

Thought so.

What the hell did I do to you?

Guess even though you said no offense, I took offense.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 11-30-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Wow, wow, wow. Calm the -insert random cuss word here- down!

I was just saying that who doesnt like the phrase "No offense but"

And you yourself made a thread I dont know where saying that nobody payed attention to you and didnt give you a hug...So I guess you just showed how fake you are. And well that also might give you an explanation on why people dont seem to care enough to give you a "hug"

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 11-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

We need to just ignore the title thread and turn this into spam so a mod will move it there and then it will be lost and forgotten.

He opened the floor for a discussion then has flamed anyone who responded to it.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
We need to just ignore the title thread and turn this into spam so a mod will move it there and then it will be lost and forgotten.

He opened the floor for a discussion then has flamed anyone who responded to it.
Already done I did it the moment I read his first post ^^

Btw here is the thread I was talking about click here

TEVA:
Old 11-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

So Zwivix, what timezone do you live in? Will you be playing tonight? I am hoping to get my fighter to level 30 finally. Then tomorrow, I will be on my Mage, who is my main character.

Closed Thread