Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
@_@ Chaos;Head anime

if anyone of you has ever heard of Chaos;Head, it was originally a RPG game for the PC. now, they made an anime of it and it ROCKS. XD im sry but ive been ranting about it on every forum i know and telling people how amazing it is. hmmm i guess ill post a few pics...
main char is the guy... >_> the weird anime girl in 1st pic is his dillusion. not really there but hes so nonsocial that he thinks shes real.

btw i guess you would call it "horror" since it has murder and blood but i like it. not sure if you guys will.

hmmm and i guess ill post a summary or somethin...

found on a website

Chaos;Head's story is set in the year of 2008 in Shibuya and is centered around Takumi Nishijō, a high school student at the private Suimei Academy, and the strange events that have recently occurred in the Shibuya area. The two main events being referenced by the media and the public at large are referred as the "New Generation" (ニュージェネレーション, "New Generation"?) events. The first event called "Group Dive" (集団ダイブ, "Group Dive"?) occurred on September 7 when five high school students jumped to their deaths off of a high tower. The second event called "Pregnant Man" (妊娠男, Ninshin Otoko?) occurred on September 19 where a male university student was found dead with a thirty-two week old fetus incised within his abdomen.

The story begins on September 28 with Takumi talking to an online friend called Grim (グリム, Gurimu?). Grim is trying to bring Takumi up to speed about the recent New Generation events since Takumi is not interested in local or international news. A person named Shōgun (将軍, Shōgun?) joins the chat room midway through Grim and Takumi's conversation, but he does not respond despite being greeted by both Grim and Takumi. Grim sends Takumi a poorly drawn image of a person getting stabbed with several stakes. Grim claims that it is an image of the victim before leaving.

After Grim leaves the chat room, Shōgun finally starts to talk. He sends Takumi a barrage of several image links depicting a murder like Grim's image except that these images appeared to be real images. The next day, as Takumi was heading home after spending the afternoon at an Internet cafe, he comes across the same scene that he witnessed yesterday in Shōgun's pictures. He sees a male body nailed to the wall as well as a pink-haired girl dressed in Suimei Academy's uniform covered in blood. Takumi runs away screaming as soon as he comes to his senses over the situation at hand. The story progresses from here with Takumi trying to avoid getting involved with Shōgun and other New Generation events as he is slowly caught in a grander scheme's wheels of motion.

taken from wikipedia but pretty acurate to me. 12 episodes i think in total. it is still ongoing, and there are only 7 episodes out atm. 7 is RAW with no subs but will be subbed by monday at its latest.

to top this super long post off... how about i post the OP (which doesnt really relate to the mood of the anime, but i still love it XD)

Tell me what you guys think

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)

Last edited by cillia; 11-22-2008 at 11:16 PM..
Old 11-23-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Pebbles
Hob

In-Game Name: Kabura | Majinai
Current Level: 5x | 7x
Server: Teva
Pebbles has disabled reputation
I just watched the 1st vid... very interesting. @_@
*runs off and watches the 2nd*

Old 11-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Are all those girls in that video his dillusions? .__o
Old 11-23-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
not exactly xD they are real but what he sees them doing (normal school life.at school >.>) may not be what is actually happening. they may be killing people mindlessly or prancing on a desert of flowers. he cant know what is real or whats not, at least for now. i have no idea how it ends because i havent played the actual PC game(also cuz thats only in japanese) but watch it and youll learn more XD

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 11-23-2008, 08:38 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

... *0* I watched the first episode and it seemed interesting enough. Hopefully I don't get confused while watching...
Old 11-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

if this quote may help you, it helped me. i think one of the grls says this in the 3rd or 4th ep...

"Taku,please stop killing people."

so im starting to put together something around the lines of he is not knowing that he is killing people. o.o
idk XD

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 11-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

Oh yeah I saw that but... I don't really think he's killing people. I've seen up to the latest episode (7) and it made more sense after that. I was confused whether this story was purely 'everyday life crazy talk' or had some sort of fantasy elements in it...

Yeah, I think I'm hooked now. D;
Closed Thread