Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 06:49 AM   #1
Symphoni
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Theia
Current Level: 4x
Server: Theia-World
Symphoni is on a distinguished road
Look AT This..

wheres a good place to train lvl 21 fighter..i need a place that has good exp..but dont use alot pots/stones , coz im broke.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 AM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Next time you make a thread, make the title relevant to the thread. Even though FF is pretty dead atm, I just want you to get into the habit of doing this when FF does get some traffic going. Threads with ambiguous titles are less likely to be answered in forums with lots of traffic.

Anyway, back on topic. Level 21 fighters can train pretty nicely on joker kebings and smart phinos. You can find them at the sea of greed, in the south-western corner. You won't need to use pots, and the experience is reasonable. If you manage to get a cleric and archer/mage, training at burning hill on grave robbers and baby bats is slightly better experience. If you get tired of grinding, just do the KQ's to cruise through your levels.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #3
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
depending on your build, if you find a cleric or two, you can get into some pretty deep places.

my normal party consists of a level 22 fighter (pure end, 1h sword) 2 clerics, me and a mage. we run around LS2 killing most everything with ease.

but i disagree with dynamics. my fighter is only level 18 and i train on smart phinos. and it can take quite a few of them before needing to rest/use stones.

Last edited by KY_Jelly; 09-21-2007 at 09:00 AM..
Old 09-21-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
depending on your build, if you find a cleric or two, you can get into some pretty deep places.

my normal party consists of a level 22 fighter (pure end, 1h sword) 2 clerics, me and a mage. we run around LS2 killing most everything with ease.

but i disagree with dynamics. my fighter is only level 18 and i train on smart phinos. and it can take quite a few of them before needing to rest/use stones.

I have no idea what you're disagreeing with me about. If it's about the smart phinos being good experience, I only suggested them because the OP wanted two things:

- Good experience
- Low pot/stone usage

Though the smart phinos and joker kebings don't give much experience, they don't cause any serious strain on your pot usage. I assumed since the OP was broke, it'd be worth suggesting.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
KY_Jelly
Spider

but i'm 3 level below the OP, including job change, and i train on smart phinos. And i usually take 4 of them before i need to recharge my HP.

She's not going to use any pots or stones, sure, but there are better monsters to fight that she can get away with not potting or stoning up.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #6
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

I'm going to wildly suggest Marlone Megatons from the burning hill. If you have demoralizing hit and a defense scroll, they'll deal 1-7 damage to you (I think, it's been a while since I was level 21). At the hideout on top of the burning hill, go to the south-eastern part of the fort. There, you'll only find megatons. Chances are they will mob you in groups of 3-5, but fortunately the demoralizing hit will affect all of them. They drop silver lumps and dim dusts, so making money from them is no problem. The difficulty lies in getting there, it's painful commute.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #7
KY_Jelly
Spider

i'd also suggest gold slimes. since you are in need of money, they tend to have awesome drops.

hell, all the gold farming sites farm gold slimes, they gotta be doing SOMETHING right.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #8
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: karasu_sabre/Hiko_Seijuro
Current Level: 21/14
Karasu_Sabre is on a distinguished road
Ya, and if you need a decent cleric you can always call me over. Right now I'm almost level 22 so I'm useful. I think.
*Feel free to ask
---------------------------------------------------
~Hiko_Seijuro the Fighter~
Level 14 Fighter
Teva Server
Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
i'd also suggest gold slimes. since you are in need of money, they tend to have awesome drops.

hell, all the gold farming sites farm gold slimes, they gotta be doing SOMETHING right.
I wonder what that is? All I ever get is a good amount of Elrue making materials. :P
Old 09-22-2007, 02:51 AM   #10
KY_Jelly
Spider

i pick up copper and gold lumps from them.
Closed Thread