Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #21
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Doesn't matter for the company suing them now. Outspark is completely gone. All of their employees and their office are now ran by another company.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #22
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Kind of amazed with this, but I guess it shouldn't be that surprising. My last few visits to the world of Fiesta haven't been very blog-worthy personally (crappy community, being absurdly poor compared to current players, etc). Plus there are a bunch of private servers that don't require thousands of hours to cap level or money for cool items, so yeah, understandable...

Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
http://news.priorsmart.com/parallel-...outspark-l7zX/
DRAMAAA~
Old 03-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #23
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Kind of amazed with this, but I guess it shouldn't be that surprising. My last few visits to the world of Fiesta haven't been very blog-worthy personally (crappy community, being absurdly poor compared to current players, etc). Plus there are a bunch of private servers that don't require thousands of hours to cap level or money for cool items, so yeah, understandable...

DRAMAAA~
Hopefully we get some other servers that go up now. OS had them like all shut down, other than project eden or the other "old servers" where players are rebirthed 239183278 times.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #24
Klear
Slime

Klear is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
Hopefully we get some other servers that go up now. OS had them like all shut down, other than project eden or the other "old servers" where players are rebirthed 239183278 times.
Our server Victus is coming back online soon. And Onson/OS/Gamigo rarely go for servers, only once or twice have they actually tried anything.

Also some of you might remember me as Kreain on here, it's been a loooong time.
Klear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #25
adityac3688
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Raven_Claw & Thunder_Struck
Current Level: Lv. 98/Lv.75
Server: Bijou
adityac3688 is on a distinguished road
Damn, I miss Outspark :/, I dont know why but for around 3 years its been a great memory with me.
Lvl 57 Trickster: Neo_Gamer (quit)
Lvl 36 HawkArcher: LastWarp (Wallet drainer)

Pm me if you want help
adityac3688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #26
urivor
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: urivor
Current Level: 8x
Server: Apoline
urivor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to urivor
so.. in short, os only popular game was fiesta /(the only one giving profit) and they reached a point where they could no longer mantain the other games, for this the whole site was taken over by amigo x.x
urivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #27
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by urivor View Post
so.. in short, os only popular game was fiesta /(the only one giving profit) and they reached a point where they could no longer mantain the other games, for this the whole site was taken over by amigo x.x
There are rumors around why Outspark went down. Many thing they over-invested in games that did not bring much profit. There is also the article on Outspark being sued for stealing a patented system for their cash shop system. And the company suing them was going to bankrupt them.

Either way, yeah, Outspark is now Gamigo. It's still all of the same people, same building, but a different company. I have a friend who works for Gamigo and he's over there training the Outspark employees. He might be done now actually.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote