Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Is my build ok?

Ok so I have gotten to lvl 20 so far. Was wondering if what I plan for my fighter is ok.

Axe Fighter

Stats:
Lvl 1 - 20 : 25 Spr
lvl 21 - 30 : 10 dex
Lvl 30 - ??? : End

Skills :
Concussive Charge - 5 (Cooldown)
Power Hit - 5 (3 SP Cost 2 power)

Not sure about the rest of the skills but I'm trying to work it out.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Stats seem fine, But you probably don't need that much dex.

skills I would change
Concussive charge: This skill gets outclassed by devastate at level 43. Whenever you use devastate or concussive charge, THEY BOTH HAVE TO COOLDOWN
Imo I would save those points up for devastate. The stun time is the same, but you can stun multiple targets at once with pretty decent damage.

As for powerhit, The sp cost is pretty dandy..but imo its not the best choice. For pvp all you'll be doing is SPAMMING SKILLS, and by spamming skills who can spam the fastest. The sp cost points IMO should have went to cooldown or more power because sp costs will mean nothing when it comes to SP stone spamming.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

I see. Well it would be find if I don't PvP much right? If it's that case then I guess I'll just start saving up for devastate.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Eh sorry for the double post but it seems like the only way to bring up this thread. I just thought about some things about my build. Ok I'm an axe fighter so I don't use shields. And so the block from the End won't help me much or not at all right? And since the HP increase is going to be insignificant later on, could I put my points into dex instead to increase my aim and evasion?

This would be the result:

Strength: 0
Dexterity: 50
Endurance: 0
Intellegence: 0
Spirit: 25

Damage: 0
Defense: 0
Aim: 13%
Evasion: 10%
Magic Damage: 0
Magic Defense: 12.5
Critical Rate: 5%
Block Rate: 0%
Maximum Health: 0
Maximum Mana: 125

As you can see my aim will go up by 13% which should help quite a bit since I'm an axe user and the Evasion could make up for the health which I will not get if I put all my points into dex. Btw this will be for level 60 with stat points from the job change because I think by the time I reach that level it would have come out already.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #5
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
I once thought dex could have been useful as a main stat, But now I THINK anymore the 10 points is a BIG overkill.

with about 5-10 points of dex and a good aim scroll and maybe a nice earring AND a good Axe, you SHOULD HIT most of the time, even on red monsters.

Evasionwise its kinda pointless. EVEN FULL DEX ARCHERS HAVE TROUBLE DODGING...

Right now on my lvl 47 tank with 110 +7 dex i have about 250evasion. If i had gone COMPLETELY FULL DEX with my 52 stat points lets do the math

lvl 47 Tank
110+7 dex
250 evasion
52 stat points into dex= 10.4 evasion
10.4%(250) = 26
250+26 = 276
276= WORTHLESS for dodging ANYTHING.

Evasion really doesn't help at all When you start grinding At red mobs since thier aim is already redicously higher then your evasion.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:26 AM   #6
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

I see so I guess I'll just stick to the normal build then.
Closed Thread