Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
The shock of my life.

The reason I'm doing this only today is cause I came late from work and I didn't want my parents to see this.

I work alone in a store that makes pitas. Yesterday I came in, signed in, served the customers, did the prep, etc., my usual stuff. At one point I saw this girl enter the store. Beside the fact that she was good looking, she was also wearing short shorts and a tank top. She made her order, I made the pita she asked me for, and when the time to pay came, she said "Oh, I just remembered, I forgot my wallet today." I thought to myself "Great, another no-pay...", and then she got close to me and said "Maybe I can offer you something else..." and looked into my eyes. I have to admit, it took me somewhere from 5 to 10 seconds (maybe more) to figure this out, but when I did...

First thing that went through my head was "HOLY F***!", repeated several times over, followed by memory of Booyah store experience in the hospital... I was just shocked. She saw my hesitation, and went "I'll make it good, I promise..." and actually tried to kiss me. I just pulled back. She saw the look on my face, and went "Whatever, loser!" and started to walk away.

And thinking for a few moments, I called out to her "Wait!", caught up with her and when she turned around, I gave her the pita. She just gave me the O.o look, said "Thanks" and left. I paid with my debit card.

Now why did I write this. For some reason I cant get this episode out of my head. I stayed up till 4 AM in my bed, just thinking about it. First of all, its so unrealistic. I mean, this kind of thing only happens in manga or anime... Right?

Second thing that doesn't let me rest is the thought "Was there something else I should've done?" (BTW, anyone who says I should've went ahead and done it can go to hell, cause I'm trying to be serious here)

Third and the most annoying thing is shaking. My hands just start to shake every time I think about this... Why? I didn't do anything wrong, so I shouldn't feel guilty. Then what is it? And why doesn't it go away?

I've made more typos typing this post, that in my last 700. Took me about 45 mins to type this up and fix all the errors. But I've noticed something. As I typed this, my shaking seemed to improve a little.

Well this my story. I've never written walls of text before. XD You be my judge. I'll go to bed now and try to get some rest now.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Too long.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Just right.

Wow, think this qualifies as an 'interesting' day at work.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
O-O

Wow. You lucky bastard. xD

I think you did the right thing though. Who knows what STDs she could have had.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
she's just a slut, ignore her, she might have deadly slutty diseases

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Some might say that you missed a golden opportunity.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:59 PM   #7
A_Forever
:w

^lolno

Only whores offer you such things to pay for food.

STDs are not good.

They are actually called STIs now though...
Old 07-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
PoisoN
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: PoisoN
Current Level: 4x
PoisoN is on a distinguished road
I wulda fuked...

PoisoN - Lv.49 (99.9%)
Shutensatsu - Lv.40

1st month back, time to work on 3rd character
PoisoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
What viasta said.

What are STIs?

I wouldn't have given her anything.

"I forgot my wallet today"?

-.-
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Pshh.

She was probably hoping to draw you close and then hit you over the head.

Leaving the pitas unguarded.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote