Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
Game idea :<

Just had a weird idea for an online game... Kind of one of the main things it would have. It would have really good graphics, and kinda be like if you combined perfect world with vindictus :0 (I would combine better things but I've only played f2p games)
Okay so you can grab your weapons off of things from the environment. IE the longer you play the more you get to know what kinds of things provide which kinds of weapons and stats. Skills normally absorb some of surroundings. Imagine running towards a huge monster thats standing on a shining lake in a magical forest. Your whole teams goes separate directions and jumps by things and collects parts of weapons from different things(IE petals, tree parts, grass, mud) and then they can combine them in a mere second of light and create their weapons(depending on what things they combined, different stats)

Not really a game idea, more like a system idea...

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Sounds interesting actually.

Would there be classes in this case? Such as a tank-like class would only be able to create sword/shield or would it be like mastering x weapon via skill tree. The latter would mean you could possibly play diff roles I guess but specializing = better.

Tbh, after playing FW... FW graphics > PWI :P But that's just me.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
something like that yeah

also thinking about like... some skills would require certain things in the area for them to be used. like for mages or spellcasters or w/e you would call them, they would have a skill that takes alot of petals off of a tree and fires them at an opponent. but you obviously cant use that skill if there arent and petals of that tree :x lol so complicated.
im not really sure what kind of graphics. i think it would be like vindictus in the way of how you move your character, except you can jump and stuff and you'd be a little bit more super human xD i havent played FW but i think the game would do its best to not have really boring maps like a plain...or a desert... i love those water-ish forests in all the PWI games...

oh and btw when i say collecting i mean like your character would like but their right arm out and grab things xD i dont mean like stop and sit down and collect heheh

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 01-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

Can you imagine? You have a healer who's off gathering flowers in the background... not that it doesn't happen in a regular MMO already.

Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf!

Currently in FW the level 40 to 60 maps are all forests. So much green. And giant spiders just for Blahs.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

hahah @w@ im sure there would be some system in like material respawning. and i think the skill material requirements wouldnt be to high, so you could just jump past a tree and grab a handful of leaves or something xD so that no ones just sitting around! im not sure what would happen with normal mobs though... i think it would be a game where you need a party :P i think a game like this would be cool.. ;A; though i doubt it will ever happen... maybe in like 20 years T_T;

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 01-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

Haha

Maybe the game would be more instance based. And just so we're not going through the same thing a bajillion times the instance will change after it has been done x number of times by the server.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cillia View Post
Just had a weird idea for an online game... Kind of one of the main things it would have. It would have really good graphics, and kinda be like if you combined perfect world with vindictus :0 (I would combine better things but I've only played f2p games)
Okay so you can grab your weapons off of things from the environment. IE the longer you play the more you get to know what kinds of things provide which kinds of weapons and stats. Skills normally absorb some of surroundings. Imagine running towards a huge monster thats standing on a shining lake in a magical forest. Your whole teams goes separate directions and jumps by things and collects parts of weapons from different things(IE petals, tree parts, grass, mud) and then they can combine them in a mere second of light and create their weapons(depending on what things they combined, different stats)

Not really a game idea, more like a system idea...
Cool idea! ^_^
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Haha

Maybe the game would be more instance based. And just so we're not going through the same thing a bajillion times the instance will change after it has been done x number of times by the server.
:O ooh that a great idea! I swear on of the bosses would have to be a giant fish with legs >:3 VERY HAIRY LEGS. lolno but I would lol if I saw something like that in a game

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 01-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Hairy legs wearing fishnet leggings... with heels and fat red lips. Rofl
Old 01-15-2011, 03:18 AM   #10
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
This idea kinda reminds me of Dungeoneering in RuneScape.

Similar concept: you start with a team, you get random starting mats, you kill some mobs, obtain more mats, create better and more powerful weaponry, and at the end you have to defeat some huge boss.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote