Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 04:09 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

keke his glow thing looked fine in OP image

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #22
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
Server: Teva
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road
lol i have only won 1 robo but the exp is good , in that particular one there was the part where robo (which when i first did th kq i thought was a gonna be robot lol) and his gang slaughtered every1 but the clerics did a whole revival thing....i also think we won cause some1 was spammin that only lvl 40+ should join but i joined anyway best decision iv made in awhile
Old 12-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #23
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
The REAL reason we lost the robo KQ...

Everyone was too busy molesting a piece of glass instead of stratigizing. This is the crap I have to deal with on Bijou.

Im switching servers I swear to god...

--;
OHHHMYGODDDDDDDDDDD HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH
I sympathize with you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #24
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Kenryuu View Post
now theres a bad kq O.o!! Honeying has a very low sucess rate, plus the exp is not that good from mobs.
LMFAO Don't even get me started on that one. After the initial 3 parts of this awful KQ, give up. You'll get to and beat Giant Honeying unless everyone is 47+ and there are at least 4-5 fighters, 3-4 Clerics over 47 and a mage (me!). Sorry archers, you piss off a lot of monsters, but I kill them faster.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #25
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
It has been completed with archers before.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #26
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
LMFAO Don't even get me started on that one. After the initial 3 parts of this awful KQ, give up. You'll get to and beat Giant Honeying unless everyone is 47+ and there are at least 4-5 fighters, 3-4 Clerics over 47 and a mage (me!). Sorry archers, you piss off a lot of monsters, but I kill them faster.
It's ideal to have at least 1 archer, to kill procks...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2008, 02:41 AM   #27
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Failed....ANOTHER robo today.

I told everyone in the KQ that if we won this robo, I would quit fiesta and give ALL my stuff away. Obviously im still here so we didnt win. The winning strategy:

"Everyone focus on robo."

I asked:

"Whos gonna run then?"

To which he quickly replied:

"Runners, we dont need runners. Im a tank. I will pull all mobs."

That lasted about....0.01 seconds, followed by chatbox spams of "REZ PLS". About the only person that made ANY sense in this iteration of robo is the guy who called the tank a moron, and mentioned that he should be casterated to keep from contaminating the rest of the world.

I quickly concured.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 12-17-2008, 02:45 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
That lasted about....0.01 seconds, followed by chatbox spams of "REZ PLS". About the only person that made ANY sense in this iteration of robo is the guy who called the tank a moron, and mentioned that he should be casterated to keep from contaminating the rest of the world.

I quickly concured.
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think anyone is capable of tanking all the mobs unless they're T3 scrolled, +9 geared, extenders....

or just really pro like our tanks in FF Robo KQ, I dont think we did much of a running coz FFers are just that awesome

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2008, 02:49 AM   #29
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Don't need a runner? LOL, that's rich. I've only been on one where we ended up killing EVERYthing before the time ran out...but that's amazingly damn rare. Perhaps ever rarer these days, it seems.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:50 AM   #30
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I swear to god, if outspark released a cashshop item to hand over your first born child to change characters to another server, I would seriously consider it right now. I am so done with Bijou. Im half tempted to just join a FF inhabited server and hop on the academy list of a good guild.

Im almost sick of fiesta to be honest...

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread