Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Robo KQ Sucks Pretty Hard

Its ridiculously hard, completely pointless, and totally random. The first few KQ's were great. They had a story, they had a flow, THEY HAD A POINT!

Robo serves no purpose but to survive against a ludicris ammount of odds in an unreasonable ammount of time. My advice: Purge ROBO from the game and replace it with something more constructive. Hell a KQ where the whole point would be to sit in your mushroom for five minutes would be more constructive than ROBO.

EVERY time I have tried Robo KQ, we have failed. I have NEVER heard of a group winning robo except when G____G went in there when Blaaahs posted about it and even then half the room knew eachother.

Get rid of Robo.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 12-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't think Robo KQ sucks at all.

Robo KQ and Spider KQ are pretty similar, except I would say that Robo KQ is harder. The entire point of these two KQs are for people to work together.

The reason why the FF Robo KQ was great was because there was teamwork, which came from everyone pretty much knowing one another. The randoms in that KQ were very cooperative as well it seems. Robo KQ tests a lot of things, including teamwork (cooperation, especially with the runners), your ability to take out mobs quickly (or be overwhelmed), endurance, etc.

If Fiesta purges out Robo and Spider KQ, I'd definitely miss it. Some of the players I know from their awesomeness was from Robo KQ because succeeding in a KQ means more than succeeding in tanking for a party to me. If you get a big flashing success in Robo, doesn't that feel great? And as for Robo being ridiculously hard to win, you probably are mistaken. Robo successes and Robo failures are equal in amount from what I've heard. So yeah, this KQ was one of the biggest highlights of my 3x fiesta life, and it would suck if it was removed.

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 12-14-2008 at 02:34 PM..
Old 12-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
I wouldn't call Robo KQ as a hard or impossible at all, I see that in your KQ, there are a lot of enhance weapon, back in the day, when i still play, there aren't any any weapont that enhance past +6... and I always get 9 times wins out of 10KQ. Robo and Spider KQ is all about teamwork, *the five minutes of shrooming is the times for you to decide on who is going to be the runner, who going to go for vivi etc..., appoint clerics to spread out ... one of them concentrade on runner and others on vivi tanker... fighter is best for running b/c they can mock the mobs while running "speed scroll prefer", archer and mage should work together to kill off vivi, once vivi is kill, then the KQ is a win, after that... you decide on killing robo or not... Do not try to kill robo unless you got a very good tanker and a good party, or else mobs will appear and everyone will die.... same thing for Spider KQ, gl

-crazy-
Old 12-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Seriously. Back in my day, Robo was a win about 90% of the time (unless you got stuck in the B instance). Are people just really that bad at the game these days? Sure, it was a bit of a challenge, and if people didn't know their roles things went to hell, but it was fun. With enhanced armor and some scrolls, Robo should be mind-numbingly easy. I used to tank all the time without the benefit of enhanced armor. The main thing is to NOT kill Robo unless you have a really, really good group.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
^ I usually only joined B LOL, and it was still a win at least 70% of the time.

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
i always liked robo kq... but then again im a end build cleric who always had a few speed scrolls handy ^_^

as long as the people in the group do their jobs up until the last wave of mobs its easy... once the last wave comes all ya do is run and the people not running pick off the vivis and archers...

was easy for my cleric maybe not when i first got in there but towards the level cap for it i was rockin stuff

hey what level is spider? i just got 47 so i can do md and buff just gotta get a good team going

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
That reminds me, Clerics can run and heal at the same time now. Even easier.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Robo is really good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Only problem is, that if a key player is a retard, the KQ is a failure.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 12-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #9
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Yeah ROBO is pretty nasty. I gave up on that long ago because the players never work together, just in their particular parties and no one else. If you that the success rate is bad on this, just wait until after 45 when you get the Cranky Honeying KQ!

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #10
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
Yeah ROBO is pretty nasty. I gave up on that long ago because the players never work together, just in their particular parties and no one else. If you that the success rate is bad on this, just wait until after 45 when you get the Cranky Honeying KQ!
now theres a bad kq O.o!! Honeying has a very low sucess rate, plus the exp is not that good from mobs.

Thanks Loveless :3
Closed Thread