Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
There's still a clear distinction between KQ blues and non-KQ blues. KQ blues have fixed stats (...crap) while the non-KQ ones have variable stats. The value of a blue equip with good stats won't depreciate due to this.
I thought it was only kq blues that came from the glitch? I bought mine at +9 months ago, but it's a kq blue. They're gonna take THAT away from me?!

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I would not set up a shop to sell them to another player because they have worked to gain that money. i would not feel bad NPC'g them since the NPC money is game generated and the game did not work hard for that money like some 3 year old kid might have.
I worked hard to gain the money I spent to buy it... T_T
Kaidela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
But it said this:

- Blue Items found in Kingdom Quests prior to today will remain

So shouldn't yours be fine?

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Originally Posted by Esen View Post
But it said this:

- Blue Items found in Kingdom Quests prior to today will remain

So shouldn't yours be fine?
Oh, yeah, I saw that the first time but forgot. xD What they said confused me. Thanks.
Kaidela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fullback View Post
I want to see a hallgait weapons.
The damage is AMAZING. Because it hasn't been reduced from other versions yet. xD

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Was kinda funny that things like Blues started dropping in KQs.

Guess it was a glitch after all.

Funny.
LOL. They should just ban T***r then.

40g for a blue wand? **** you, T***r.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #15
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Quote:
- All Hellgait items found regardless of time will be removed. Hellgait items should only be found from defeating Helga.
That's funny.

I remember reading something said by SKiNG that they weren't removing these Hellgate weapons.
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:12 AM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I got my blue yesterday so I get to keep it =D Targon got 3 1 hand and a 2h O_O But yeah, I figured they'd remove them. Blues are meant to be rare... thats why they're... blue.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
Azling
King Crab

In-Game Name: Chainsaw_Monkey
Current Level: 40 almost 41
Server: TEVA 4 LIFE
Azling is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a full set of blue armour which didnt get removed becuase they werent Kq Drops but Some Stats have changed For some reaseon
Old 08-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
They haven't removed them yet I believe o.O and there isn't blue armor.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #19
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Lol.

I got 2 hammers the 21st.

I just gave them away to guildies because I didn't see the need for them anymore.

I guess it's cool for them, I'm just glad they're not getting taken away.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #20
Sandandstone
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Sandandstone
Current Level: 59
Server: Apoline... LONG LIVE APO's!
Sandandstone is on a distinguished road
how was it wrecking the economy thats what i would like to know, if anything it was helping fix the economy, with so many blues dropping, prices of just about everything would eventually lower... fiestas inflation rate is insane, ive been paying up to 300c for tier 1 scrolls, 200c for Elrue[1] on Apoline... with there being more items then there is a demand for, prices would fall for a lot of items... its only a matter of time at the rate prices are going up before its going to cost more for lower level items then it will be for my level 50 skills... ridiculous...
Sandandstone is offline   Reply With Quote