Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 05:52 AM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Woo Loveless is Premium!

Yah... everybody talks about Cleric farmers or Fighter farmers but really, mages are the best.

Magic Missile and Ice ....spell (sometimes not even that) are the only spells you need up until Slow Slime. After you finish Slow Slime, delete and repeat.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:57 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yay, premium! Lol

Anyway, it's MM and Firebolt! xD You can actually go all the way up to Ratmen too. I usually do that then delete!
Old 03-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #13
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I used to do that but then got irritated so I just made a character able to decomp lots of things. xD And loveless, yay for tales of symphonia charries :3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Clerics aren't really that good for making money. If you plan to just keep yourself alive and gather stuff like saps then yes - you save a bit on stones while you pick them. In a party with sequential you're doomed to make the least amount, esp. if the party is aoeing mobs they can't handle (you will burn your sp stones like no tomorrow, and best part of all, without compensation). As for soloing... you kill too darn slow to make money effectively (even with a +9). The best way to make money imo is to team up with a friend (you'll be guaranteed a share of the green/blue drops), and you'll kill 3-10x faster most likely (depending on class of your partner and equipment status), which gives way more drops. That's what really makes the money anyway. Btw I'm a cleric using +9 and 50s/30 min from mob drops are simply too few to keep my new equipments coming.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:25 AM   #15
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
I think Cleric's do ok, Yeah sure, you spend alot on stones, but if your party treats you right, you do get a share of the loot. That pays for stones and you get excellent exp if your guild cares about helping you level. Most of the peeps I run around with are very kind, and I try to be also. I have given many a piece of armor or weapon to friends who were just about to lvl20 or 30. You gotta take care of the people who take care of you, right? It just take diligence in getting with a good crew and making sure they don't die. If you have issues with the share policy, Ask why they don't share and if they would share, if you get a no, move along to a group that will. I mean you have to pay the bills. As for farming, I think it boring as all get out. If I could really get 70s for a captains apple I'd have like 350s. I prefer the buy/sell merchant route when I camp.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #16
Blood Raven
Phino

In-Game Name: Dragon_Helper
Current Level: 5x
Server: Bijou
Blood Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blood Raven
I agree with the above people. Clerics are NOT made to be used as moneymakers. They ARE made to support and to help people. If your looking for a quick leveling character clerics are usually good to use. However, if your wanting to be a tanking cleric or somebody who enjoys attacking then don't be a cleric. Clerics are for support to a party with the ability to assist if they have time to or defend themselves if you argo monster from a tank or DD. If you want to use a character for leveling up, use a archer or mage. I used an archer till level 10 and didn't have to put a single peice of copper into the character. If you just put Stat points into strength you should be able to kill without using any skills. But that is my thoughts.

Dragon_Helper (Cleric) Level: 5x
_Trevor_ (Fighter) Level: 3x
Drag0n_Slayer (Fighter) Level: 1x

I like Squishes. Let me HELP you.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:46 AM   #17
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Please do not necro post though that does count as relevent data sort of so maybe not?

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Closed Thread