Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #1
blurpledance
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Unholy_Knight
Current Level: 50.....
Server: Teva
blurpledance is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to blurpledance
fiesta story, first chapter must read!!!

hey this is something i did a while back but barley started so i decided to finish the story each chapter is a like a level if u like it tell me so if i get enough people saying that they like it ill continue with it if not just tell me so thanks you and here it is this is were i had stopped its up to you should i continue or not-

Level 1

I’m not sure how I arrived in this land. I have no memory of past moment up until now, except for the fading face of a goddess in the sky. Dressed only in red garments and a small pack on my back that seems to be larger on the inside, I felt the urge to explore this land.
I pulled my hand out of my pocket reaching on my back for the small opening of the pack. Releasing the small draw string holding it shut, my hand slips into the entrance. Stretching my arm down into the pack past were it would appear the bottom would be, my fingers wound around the hilt of my short sword. Pulling the blade out I tossed it up and down in the air balancing it in my hand. Satisfied with the weight of the blade I dropped it back into my pack and yanked the draw string tight.
As I walked up the stairs in this new town I took in my surroundings. On the lower level of this city a merchant, who’s name I don’t know yet, wearing skimpy clothes that looked as if they were held in place by magic. My eyes drifted over her unusually reddish pink hair. There was also the banker or storage keeper, her glasses reminding me of a librarians glasses. Her blonde hair tied back into a pony tail, giving here a business like appeal. And in the middle of the lower level an odd looking old man his face carved with wrinkles standing in front of a towering fountain of standing fish gushing water out of their mouths.
The curving step leading up to the second level of this town were littered with people talking, yelling, dancing, and some people appeared to be camping in mushroom like tents. As I arrived at the top a group of people rushed up past me knocking me down on my feet.
“Hey watch where your going u noob”, a person dressed in shinning armor grunted at me waving his hammer in my direction. “oh…um sorry”, I mumbled out to quietly for him to hear. And turned to look to where the mob of people had rushed to. My eyes fell upon a small girl with blue hair shouting out to all the different people.
“Hey, hey! Settle down I’ve got plenty of stones to go around”, she yelled out to no one in general as she waved strange blue and red pulsating objects, tossing some out to different people as they tossed coins back to her as payment for the pulsating stones. Catching her eye she looked at me and tossed a red stone at me. My eyes widened as I pulled my hands from my pocket and threw them up to catch the stone. The stone smacked into my hands, it was surprisingly hard for the soft look it had. I gasped and stumbled with it almost dropping it on the ground as I realized it was beating strongly like a heart. My eyes widened as I saw that the stone was filled with a swirling liquid. I looked up at stone dealer she grinned at me with a shiny smile.
“what’s the matter?”, she crooned at me. “Haven’t you ever seen a health stone?”, she questioned. “ah no”, I said stumbling to find the words I needed. “Well you look like you could use one . you’re a little pale”, she said. I stared at it waiting for something to happen. Nothing. I squeezed it a little and the pulsating became violent shaking my arms, I immediately stopped squeezing the stone and held it farther away from me eyeballing it suspiciously. I turned my head towards some snickering. My eyes landed upon a girl in white garments holding a long wooden stick that was intricately carved at the end and slightly glowing.
“Your supposed to bite it smart one”, she said snickering at my confusion. “Oh really? It feels rock solid I don’t think I can bite through it”, I said. “Trust me just bite it”, she yelled to me as she ran off into the forest at the towns edge. I eyeballed the stone, smacking it against my hand, its toughness making my hand red.
I opened my mouth and slowly moved the pulsating stone to my mouth. Pushing my teeth toward it, as soon as they made contact on the stone the entire stone’s hard skin turned soft and squishy, I could feel the liquid inside swishing around through the newly soft skin on my hand. I bit down onto the stone the skin ripped open and the liquid gushed into my mouth. My eyes widened as I gagged on sickly sweet strawberry tasting liquid as it started to bubble in my mouth slowly it heated. I quickly tried to swallow the liquid before it burned my mouth but before it could the liquid quickly absorbed into my mouth. I gasped for air as my muscles tightened, my eye sight sharpened into focus. I felt as if I could run ten miles and still have energy to spare. Quickly my shocked expression widened into a mad grin, and soon I was beaming uncontrollably at the wondrous effect of this health stone.
I greedily popped the remaining half into my mouth waiting for the same sensation, but this time the liquid did not bubble or absorb into my mouth, it didn’t even taste of strawberries it was as if I just took a drink of water. My face crumpled into a frown as I yelled to the stone dealer.
“Hey miss! Something’s wrong it stopped working or something”, I yelled over the crowd. Her head swiveled to my direction hands on her hips she raised an eyebrow. “First of all”, she yelled. “My name is Julia. And second of all its not doing anything because your health has been restored to its max its not going to do anything unless you become wounded.
“Oh ok I get it. thank you for the health stone though I feel much better now”, I said “Well your very welcome…um….I don’t think I caught your name”, she replied. “Oh, right well u can just call me Knight”, I said smiling. “well Knight if your going to be staying here then u should have a few of these stones her take ten of each”, she said releasing the draw string on my pack and dropping in ten health stones and ten blue pulsating stones. I opened my mouth to question the blue stones, but Julia’s words cut me off .
“Don’t worry if your heading into the forest you’ll figure out what they are for, just make sure u stop by ruby on your way there”, she said cutting me off. I nodded smiling, and took of in the direction of the forest I could make out the trees at the city edge. Before I could get half way there I remembered that Julia had told me to stop by a person named Ruby before going into the forest.
My eyes scanned the crowds for someone who could be the ruby person I needed to find. It was hard to focus with all the shouting, people calling out to someone named James for a mace, or someone complaining about breaking their weapons then my eyes fell onto a lady dressed into giant silver armor. Atop her shoulders she had giant metal carved wolves head their diamond eyes glittering sends cascades of rainbows across the ground. On her side she had a hilt that held two razor sharp with the end of the sword flattened down. She was handing out a purple glowing scroll tightly wound up to a passing by person, who in exchange gave her some coins as pay.
Walking towards this person my hope that this was the person named Ruby was confirmed by the shouts and calls of People asking her for different scrolls and skills.
“Excuse me, but um are you Ruby?” I asked as I approached the towering woman. My eyes staring at the giant steel wolf heads atop her shoulders wondering how she could bear the weight of such enormous things. Her eyes flickered over to me and narrowed as she turned back to inscribing something into a scroll. “What do you want if your back for the swords I told you I don’t have them in my possession.”, she snorted at me. “What? Ah no I ah was sent to see you by Julia. She said that before I went into the forest that I should meet with you first”, I said slightly stuttering. My eyes shot down to floor trying to avoid eye contact. “Julia huh?”, she said eyes still squinted. “yes ma’am”, I spluttered out quickly. “Well then I guess you want one of my scroll then? Is that it?”, she said slightly raising her voice.